Letrozole As A First Cycle? Check Out This Article...

Using letro alone will not only give you insignificant (no) additional gains, it'll also put your health at risk.

We've certainly got more than enough 'theory' out there.

If you want something very conservative and safe, then read thefantom1's 300mg/test/week thread and follow up with PCT.

not to mention you know that stuff is 325 a bottle and the dose 30mg is 1/2 a bottle. it only comes in 2.5mg pills 30ct.

letrozole is too suppressive of estrogen, which actually has negative impact on LH after a time. Initially high level suppression is effective.

Also letrozole has no impact on SHBG and upregulates aromatase (as do all competitive inhibitors)

I’m taking Letro alone, but my purpose wasn’t to get huge. It did cut my estrogen in half, and double my testosterone. but my E was high, and is now in the middle of the normal range. So if your E isn’t already high, I don’t see how it could do much good, and may cause problems.

And no ‘significant’ training benefit, just weird full ‘pumps’, even though I rarely do more than 6 reps. Maybe I was expecting too much from a T level in the upper end of the normal range as opposed to the lower.

As for price, it works out to $1 a day at the dosage I’m taking.

Back