LGD 4033 Log and questions

ghost22

LGD 4033 Log and questions (pictures)

Hello peeps.
My first time with anything that deals with gear/SARMs/anabolic. Here is a label of what it is. 10mg lgd daily for 4 weeks is the cycle. What are the rest of the compounds listed on the label in this for?i bought the Clomid for pct. Bloodwork is on for tomorrow (after day 8 of the cycle) I do have bloodwork from 10 months ago due to my job but that is probably way to far behind for this.

Here is what the label looks like:

5a hydroxy laxogenin
100mg

Assimilation blend grape seed extract/celergy seed
350mg

Andostra 3 5 diene 7 17 dione
estro control
25mg

LGD 4033 anabolicum
10mg
-------------------------------------/-----------------------------------
30 year old male(31 in 3 months)
5'7 @ 168lbs
16-17% BF last time I checked

Looking to bulk up a bit. 7-10 lbs area

Day 1 10mg in the morning. Typical Monday chest and tri day

image.jpeg

i107.photobucket.com/albums/m304/brizuela_2006/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpeg

Day 2 10mg morning. Back and bis....no difference in feel

Day 3 10mg in the morning. Legs and Jiu Jitsu. I felt like a beast at JJ. I felt like and alpha and was performing like one. Felt really good. Legs had fun with the squats and deadlifts. Very motivated

Day 4 shoulders and interval workout. Felt good and strong flipping the 300lb tire. Blasted my shoulders. Deltoid a seem a little bigger but nothing too significant.

Day 5 interval workout. Felt good and normal this day

Day 6 rest day. No changes in mood or sex drive. Woke up with a woody lol. So I'm good so far I assume.

Day 7 had a nic interval and chest workout. My reps seem more focused and slow. Weight has not increased in workouts. Did go up 2 lbs in body weight.
image_1.jpeg

Last edited:
I cannot see the pics either. LGD4033 is highly suppressive. Here is a snippet from a medical study about it (bolding is mine):

LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only. Lean body mass increased dose dependently, but fat mass did not change significantly. Hormone levels and lipids returned to baseline after treatment discontinuation.
The safety, pharmacokinetics, and effects of LGD-4033, a novel nonsteroidal oral, selective androgen receptor modulator, in healthy young men. - PubMed - NCBI

The reason they say 1.0mg dose only is because that was the highest dose used. If a scant 1.0mg shows significant suppression then imagine what 10mg does. You will need a full PCT afterwards, just to be safe. The study says everything returned to normal on its own, but why risk that?

But just to show the power of LGD4033, here are their results. It is good stuff.

CONCLUSIONS:

LGD-4033 was safe, had favorable pharmacokinetic profile, and increased lean body mass even during this short period (21 days at 1.0mg per day) without change in prostate-specific antigen. Longer randomized trials should evaluate its efficacy in improving physical function and health outcomes in select populations.

5a hydroxy laxogenin is a prohormone of the class Brassinosteroids. It is a plant based steroid that promotes cell growth in plants. Very little research has been done on animals with it, though.
Andostra 3 5 diene 7 17 dione is Arimistane, which is an aromatase inhibitor.
Assimilation blend grape seed extract/celergy seed is supposed to reduce blood pressure and cholesterol, none of which is supported by medical science yet.

Personally, I would ditch that bottle and get one that only has LGD-4033 in it. That way you know you are not taking steroids designed for plants. :)

Updated the log and will continue the log on original first post. Purchased the Clomid from Rui. Planning to run clomid alone as a pct after the cycle. Any suggestions other than clomid itself for this 4 week cycle @ 10mg? A natural test booster of some sort?

Day 8
10mg in the afternoon. Feel very focused and alert as if I sipped a good chunk of caffeine. chest/tri workout today.... I felt so focused on very slow reps at a decent weight. My biceps/shoulders feel tight btw!

I forgot to add that since day 1 I have felt hunger!! As I'm typing this I am hungry after eating 4 eggs 30 minties ago

Last edited:
Hey brother just dont expect to much ive ran lgd a few times mega dosing and for about 16 weeks at a time i won't be using it alone again .great results stacking with ghrp2 cjc combo or with a bit of test

And no natty test boosters dont work brother don't waste your hard earned $$$$

Last edited:
Anything anyone would recommend to take on cycle to not drop test levels too much? Another question I have is if my test levels were normal after the cycle and I take the Clomid...will that affect anything? If the Clomid is not needed and taken?

Last edited:
I have a TT and free test from this past June that could help me out moreless....I did blood work yesterday 8 days into the cycle since it was already scheduled for over a month now with my doc. Here are the levels from this past June. Let's see what you all think.

Total Test - 470ng/dl in a 348-1197 scale

Free test(direct) - 11.1pg/mL in a 9.3-26.5 scale

Day 9

Back and bis today. I appear to look a bit more vascular on my arms. My biceps are pumped in size more than usual after the work out. Hunger still strikes all day. My boys are still hanging as before the cycle. Still dosing at 10mg in the afternoon. Bloodwork should be available in a week. (8 days into cycle)

Last edited:
Back