Lifting music?

True cannibal is ridiculous. What I meant though is there is a lighter metal. Bands like saliva, mudvayne, sevendust, etc that is like contemporary, elevator music if you will. All good bands and bands I enjoyed sometime ago,

but when you listen to hatebreed lamb of god burn the priest shattered realm you have uped your metal. No its not the heaviest but it is where I am right now.

Unfortunately some of the bands I like now are starting to become contemporary Like Shadows fall. Old stuff was way better.

Shame on you, forgetting Children Of Bodom!!

I will admit sometimes to cheer me up I have to rock some 80's hair just so I can laugh my ass off at the high pitched screams AHHHHHHHH!

Normally don't listen to electronic while working out but there's a mix i downloaded called Hot Cakes Boat Party by Pure SX off soundcloud and been listening to it almost every workout the last couple weeks. Other than that, Billy Talent, NIN, The Strokes, Danko Jones.

Drum and bass- spor, noisia, evol intent, chase and status, pendulum

punk/metal- dead kennedys, bad brains, ministry, misfits, black flag, ghoul, nekromantix, meshuggah, Sepultura, leftover crack, gorgoroth hank williams III.

and so much more

Anywhere from christian metal to crazy instrumental.

Becoming the Archetype
Karnivool
Intervals-Song: sonar (check this out if you like instrumental metal type stuff)
Times of grace (jesse leach, killswitch engage's singer's side project)
killswitch
Textures

Mudvayne -dig
Testament
Machine head
Megadeth
Soilwork
Nevermore

Anything with distorted guitars, good upbeat works fine for me.

Normally don't listen to electronic while working out but there's a mix i downloaded called Hot Cakes Boat Party by Pure SX off soundcloud and been listening to it almost every workout the last couple weeks. Other than that, Billy Talent, NIN, The Strokes, Danko Jones.
Here I am quoting a post from a year ago, but as I see you're online today - I don't feel so silly in thanking you for the mention of Hot Cakes Boat Party! I save the breakbeat and electronic/pop stuff for when I'm doing cardio, but this is definitely making its way to my playlist!

Oh, and my "Heavy Playlist" is:
Filter, White Zombie, Rob Zombie, Tool, Pantera, Metallica, Saliva, Papa Roach, Rage Against The Machine, Rammstein, Methods of Mayhem, Static-X, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice In Chains, KoRn (Blind is saved for those "Man I'm tired and want to quit" moments), Primer 55 (WAY underrated), Ministry, Days of the New, Powerman 5000, A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, and a smidge of Cypress Hill mixed with Ice-T.

Yeah, I'm one of those guys with 128 gigs of storage on their phones lol. :wiggle:

Rob bailey and the hustle standard
Hollywood undead
Imagine dragons
Blue foundation
Krizz kaliko
B.o.B
Pretty much pandora rob bailey and the hustle standard

Back