Lift's Second Cycle - Test and Tren.

Weighed in at a meager 272 today, though I feel a lot heavier. Something different is happening here than when I started bulking last time. I look and feel bigger and look better but the weight's not moving up. I've probably put 3/4 of an inch on my arms already. Perhaps these few lbs I've gained are actually muscle and not fat or water?

Lower body strength today:

squats: 365x5 still completely raw, felt good
Good mornings: 225x6 time to start climbing back up the ladder...
superset w/calf press
Hammer curls 3 sets
superset w/ one arm cable extensions

Despite being on little seep, feeling like shit, and being depressed about my lack of weight gain, the workout was good. Got to take a nice long nap afterwards.

Shot left bicep today, first place I poked the muscle spazzed out so I moved down the arm and over to the outside a little and hit another nerve. I was too lazy to pull out and poke again so I just left it there and shot. It was pretty painful but not a big deal, I got a little spooked when at the end of the inject some blood actually flowed into the syringe. I have a hard time keeping the depth consistant while shooting bi's.

LiftTillIDie said:
I look and feel bigger and look better but the weight's not moving up. I've probably put 3/4 of an inch on my arms already. Perhaps these few lbs I've gained are actually muscle and not fat or water?

Numbers on the scale can mess with your head too much...i gave up weighing myself at all until the end of the cycle. I would go to weigh myself expect 3, 4 or even 5 lbs gains and be disappointed when I only gained 1 or 2, but those are good gains. Bottom line is, if you keep eating enough your body has no choice but to show it. Just keep up the diet, and maybe stay off the scale a bit.

Yeah sounds like your happy with the changes your making and you yourself are noticing, so dont worry about the scale. i too get sucked into the routine of checking my weight everyday, shoulda never got on the damn thing!

roccodart440 said:
How is your appetite? My has dwindled.

How much tren are you rrunning ED now? I dropped to 75mg

My appetite is still great thank goodness, I have no trouble going through 8-9 meals a day. I've been using 100mg eod the entire time.

I have only weighed myself twice, once each week. I think this is better for motivational purposes, however I have been disappointed both times. I think I'll just keep with the schedule of once a week weigh-ins. Thanks a lot for the support and encouragement guys it means a lot. Still working on getting some current pics up.

this is an interesting log ...the comparisons of two new tren users is great....
its a good read for those contemplating tren use...
lift i have a sneaky suspicion the reason the scale is not going up is because fat is being replaced by muscle....i have no doubt in a few more days the "magic" will start to happen at an accelerated pace...good luck

Workout was upper body strength

Since bench went so shitty last week I wasn't in a rush to get back to it and did some db work.

Flat db
90's x6 110'sx6 130'sx6 130'sx7
Strength was there but balance is off. Need to build strength in wrists and forearms.

bb row
275x5 315x5 pretty easy
hammer strength military
3 plates per side x6 3 plates and 25s per sidex6
Forearm work
superset w/ 20 rep cable shrugs

Shot right quad today, near a nerve kind of painful.

No lifting for the next 2 days last football game of the season and that means two long days of work. Hopefully will be able to lift sunday.

The plan was to work legs today, but after working all day in the freezing weather saturday the cold which I've been unable to shake since I started the cycle blew up in my face. When I woke up today I felt like my head was going to explode so I took some cold medicine with pseudoephedrine in it. Not something I wanted to take but I felt so bad I just did it. About 20 minutes later I get a stomach ache and the stomach ache doesn't go away for 6 hours! About four hours in I puked up the rest of the medicine but my stomach immediately started hurting again. This was intense pain to the point where I couldn't really do anything. I couldn't eat for most of the day, and was close to making my roommate take me to the hospital. I had a sneaking suspicion it was appendicitis, but I guess not. We'll see if I can muster up enough energy to make it to the gym tomorrow.

Last edited:
Woke up in the middle of the night feeling better but not great. Got a couple light meals in me no problem. I couldn't get back to sleep and had nothing to do so I decided to head to the gym. Workout was pretty good considering yesterday. Now I remember why I hate lifting in the morning so much. Totally different crowd. 90 year old women kept jacking my machines!

Leg press
6 plates per side x10
8 plates x10
10 plates x15

Leg extensions 3 sets x10 x10 x12

Calf work superset with Cable ab work (battling old ladies the whole way through)

Felt great to be able to lift and get the legs pumped up. Now hopefully I will be able to get some rest, not going to work and nothing to do but relax today.

LiftTillIDie said:
Now I remember why I hate lifting in the morning so much. Totally different crowd. 90 year old women kept jacking my machines!

LOL! Shoulda knocked them out.

Being sick fucking sucks man, but it'll pass.

I'm enjoying your log...fairly impressive numbers on your good mornings. Not many people can do those with decent weight. I love 'em but it's not a commonly used exercise anymore.

DocJ said:
I'm enjoying your log...fairly impressive numbers on your good mornings. Not many people can do those with decent weight. I love 'em but it's not a commonly used exercise anymore.

Yeah I've never seen anyone else working above 200 with GM's but that being said I'm used to working around 275 so I've got a ways to go.

Today's workout:

Incline bb bench 225x8 275x8 295x6 have not done this exercise in months
Lat pulldowns 200x8 220x8 250x10 (this machine only goes up to 250 but feels like more)
Machine rows 3 sets x8
Seated Lateral raises 30's x10 x10 x10
Superset w/ bb shrugs 275x6 315x12 (really need to get my straps)

Weighing in about 275, not bad considering I barely ate food the day before yesterday.
Everything going smoothly, energy is still a little low but the cold is finally on the way out.

Thanks guys, relatively speaking I am still a weakling right now. I've seen very little in terms of strength from the tren, I'm wondering when it will kick?

Shot right quad tonight. Had a hard time finding a good spot, first poke I hit something painful with the needle 3/4th of the way in. Second poke I felt like I was in between two muscles. Third poke was the charm. Inject went smooth otherwise. I was leaking gear tonight because my stoppers are getting so torn up by the 18gauge needles. I was so determined not to lose gear that I sucked up the drop off the side of the bottle. Looking forward to tomorrow's workout.

Last edited:
LiftTillIDie said:
Third poke was the charm.

Yeah, lately I've been having a little trouble poking glut shots. I push real hard and it just indents my ass without penetrating. Then it bleeds. Finally I just jab it fairly hard and shoot.

LiftTillIDie said:
I was leaking gear tonight because my stoppers are getting so torn up by the 18gauge needles.

LOL 18g wreaks havoc on them. I usually draw with a 23 or even 25. I find that if you don't pressurize the vial like usual you get less leaking when you pull on the 18g. I think it's cuz there's a little vacuum in there, instead of the reverse. You don't really need to pressurize when drawing with 18.

Back