Lift's Second Cycle - Test and Tren.

Woke up stuffy and feeling like shit, whatever I have has evolved into a regular cold so I'll have to fight it off but no big deal really.

Worked legs and arms today. Still taking it fairly light but felt really good in the gym. Leg press 9 plates per side x 18 sldl's 295x8 calf work, bis and tris.

Mixed up the first batch of hcg. Instead of doing 250iu twice per week and eventually upping it to 500 I'm going to just go ahead and do 250iu eod along with my aromasin. First weigh in is tomorrow and I'm pretty anxious...

superman77 said:
when did u finnish your first cycle?
did you took blood tests?

Finished first cycle end of july. No I did not get blood work, I planned on it but I did not follow through. I really have no excuses to make here.

not something serious cause first one was low doase and i take thing easy :p
i am planing 8 week of prop for lean mass at 100mg oed :)

superman77 said:
not something serious cause first one was low doase and i take thing easy :p
i am planing 8 week of prop for lean mass at 100mg oed :)

Sounds like a good cycle, I loved prop. I'm glad not everyone is as reckless as me with dosages :Pump:

First the bad news. The weigh in was a little disappointing at 270 today. I felt like I had gained more. I may have been underestimating how light I was the week before I started. Still 3-4 pounds is not bad considering the amount of work I have done this week. The best part is the tren is just starting to kick and the test won't be all the way kicked in till the end of the month or maybe a little longer.

On a good note I am noticing a very positive change in my physique, already my muscles are harder, tighter, and I seem bigger.

Diet has been going very well, managed to get in 8 meals in only 12 hours of being awake.

Shot in my left bicep today, something I would never have considered last cycle, but this gear has been so painless I said why not. Went pretty smoothly, only a little pain towards the end of the inject. It was awkward only being able to use one hand because I have to press very hard to get the gear through the 25 gauge. Not sure where the next shot will go, in the running are left pec and right bicep.

Feeling very torn up from the workout yesterday, tris and hams are especially sore. Feels great to be hitting it hard and getting anabolic again.

Last edited:
Im gonna use tren in my 3rd cycle as a cutter. Cant wait to see how u chnage from it, should give me a good idea. Just started my 2nd cycle

Test 3 400mg/week for 12 weeks
Deca 300mg/week for 10 weeks
Anadrol 50mg day 1-4
Arimidex .5mg ed
Hcg 250iu 2x week

Well have to see wh can gain more, maybe ill start a log!! Good luck

pullinbig said:
so where's the lifting? =0l

PB I'm honored you made it over to this forum. My first actual post of lifting is post #21 as this was my last workout. From here on out I'll be posting details on every workout.

Shitty day in the gym. Bench was just not there. Didn't feel like I was on steroids. I'm not sure what the problem was, I haven't worked or done anything strenuous in the last two days, but my cns just wasn't there. I woke up from a long nap and prettymuch went straight to the gym, that may have had something to do with it.

Bent over rows 275x5 275x8, bicep felt good up to three plates next time
Hammer strength military press 3 plates and a 25 per side x 6
Triple super-set cable shrugs, weighted abs, forearm work

Shot right quad, painless and perfect. Appetite has been great, which is a real bonus because I had been having a terrible time eating before the cycle. Looking forward to some light squats tomorrow.

THe CNS will recover. Id it wasn't for bad days th4ere would be no good ones. Rowss looked great though.

My appetite has been good too. PB was worried the tren might kill it some but he runs 2g's a week of tren so maybe we're not going to get the same effect or sides as him.

I'm on fire though. Way too warm. Stregth for me was good last night but my CNS is in god shape. Last week and this week i'll only have two training days per week in .

roccodart440 said:
THe CNS will recover. Id it wasn't for bad days th4ere would be no good ones. Rowss looked great though.

My appetite has been good too. PB was worried the tren might kill it some but he runs 2g's a week of tren so maybe we're not going to get the same effect or sides as him.

I'm on fire though. Way too warm. Stregth for me was good last night but my CNS is in god shape. Last week and this week i'll only have two training days per week in .

Yeah there's nothing to do but keep eating. I got plenty of sleep and I'll be working out in the evening tonight so I'll be awake this time.

Looking good so far, I hate working out right after sleeping. I always give myself 30min to an hour after waking up. Maybe even a red bull too.

Post up the diet Lift!

Back