Limb Loss?????

steveono

I had another quick question for everyone. How serious of a problem is limb loss from steroid use,what percentage does it affect, and what causes it??? (what to lookout for)

steveono said:
How serious of a problem is limb loss from steroid use,what percentage does it affect, and what causes it??? (what to lookout for)

You mean when a limb falls off....like you lose an arm or a leg ????

i would say 20-30%this is a dangerous game we play,I had a friend whos arm fell of while doing curls,but I blame his diet,diet is crucial to prevent limb loss!

jk,what do you mean?

Oh, no!

This must be another person who watched the "Fox Special" on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use :) Nevermind they didn't mention limb loss only other outrageous claims that can't be proven by science.

TH

cdog said:
i would say 20-30%this is a dangerous game we play,I had a friend whos arm fell of while doing curls,but I blame his diet,diet is crucial to prevent limb loss!

dirkdiggler9969 said:
Sorry about that guys my fucking right arm just fucking fell off, had to type this with my left one! Damn tricep injections. !

fuckin dicks, i almost shit myself from laughing so hard.

Last edited:
Uhh, yeah if you lose an arm or leg that is pretty serious. Unless you get an abcess left untreated that is just bull$hit worst case RETARD scenarios.

Gotta love propoganda.

For anybody who knows me from a couple rpivate boards I'm on. They will remember I have said you'll be hearing this one pop up before long.....Just like the last time around when steroids hit the high profile demon list: cops kiling people cuase the poor officers were juiced to the bone(thinkingit was an innocent drug that would only help them to handle whacked out pcp raged criminals); male dancers just trying to make and honest buck losing there legs thanks to roids; husbands killling wive's and raping the neighbor; kids killing their parents andraping their rotted corpses.....watch it all unfold just like it did before.

And remember when times get tough and you gotta kill someone you won't have to sweat it and blame the devil. You'll have the roid defense causing you to not have been in control! Don't forgete the river of tears to make it seem real..which Shouldn't be to pull hard to pull off if you've been juicing,can't get it anymore,are in trouble and have a huge estro to testo ratio:)
GODDAMN THOSE EVIL STEROIDS!!!!! TESTOSTERONE(AND IT'S ESTERS) = THE DEVIL
PS. PLUS PROHORMONES NOW!!!!

Last edited:
shitty im stuck at home cuz of limb loss....i was running dow the street to catch a cab and both my legs fell off!!!

Be carefull with this shit...its extremly dangerous

jm

cdog said:

Hell, I heard it was closer to 50%.

This is hysterical. Has someone actually made the claim that this is possible?

Steveono, where did you hear this?

Last edited:
Help!! my penis fell off while jerking off! I think i used too much steroids! DAMN SPOT INJECTIONS!!!!

bah
ill just have roid rage and throw my tv out of the window ontop of my neighbours car and beat him up with a baseball bat...

Well, it CAN happen, but you would have to be pretty stupid to firstly get an abcess, then leave it alone untreated long enough for your limb to fall off

I would say the chances are about one in a million, and probably lower if your IQ is over 100

Without those pesky limbs (which have been a detriment in my otherwise flourishing BB carrier) I can finally concentrate all my efforts on chest and back.....In case you are wondering I have the weights tied to my stubs. Judges, here I come

Back