Lipid Friendly Cycle

AngerOut

Hey Fellas!
I am 34 5'8, 165. I have been training HARD for 15 years. I have no problems with my physique now, it just gets difficult to stay motivated when you have done everything naturally to bearly break a plataue. The only thing that has kept me away from a good cycle is real bad genes for cholesterol. I am bearly keeping it under the recommended # with a very clean diet. From what I found, Anavar is one of the few Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that does not severly imact lipid levels. I would LOVE to do a cycle of Test Cyp or En, but I would end up having to go on meds or even risk an MI (My dad was 35 when he has his first one). So my question(s): Are there any other cycle-stacks, suggestions that would not impact the blood lipids? Also, if Anavar is my only choice, what would be a recommended dose and duration, possible post cycle therapy (pct)? Thanks Guys!
ANgerOut

So is Anavar the most lipid friendly cycle? or are there others? If Anavar is the "least of all evils" what would be a recommeded dose and duration?

Back