Liposuction for resistant areas

Rodstar

Hello
I want to know what you guys think about liposuction surgery for resistant areas that are non respondent to diet.
I ve went from 30% fat to around 12 % and my flanks were so much noticeable and I don't like what I see..

Let's all agree that this surgery is not meant to be as a weight / fat loss solution , I heard that the best results are for those who are in good shape , but with those areas resistant to diet , what is good about it is that the fat cells are removed permanently which could be a good thing.
Diet and working hard comes first, so for a lazy jack ass , that will never be an option

Anyone here experienced such procedure ?

I would like to hear what u think about it.

Thank you.

There is no such thing as "resistant areas" of fat to diet.

Stubborn fat stores can still be eliminated through dietary, exercise routines & supps designed to increase lipolysis specifically in those areas (alpha receptor antagonists like yohimbe), increase blood flow through cardio & influence your body to actually use the fat for energy through macro changes.
At 12%, there is no such thing as stubborn/resistant fat stores - now when you dip into single digits you'll see what stubborn fat is & will need to utilize the protocols I highlighted.

I have no experience with the procedure so I'll let others comment on that.
I just wanted to make it clear that you either have loose skin (different issue) or simply need to cut more with better protocols.

Thank you so much for your input..

Well, it's little funny to see me with little bit of 6 packs and love handles hanging there :)

Another problem , for me , is that my flanks are the first thing to go big , once I slip off my diet even a little bit..

Looks like it's getting more tough to hit a single digit specially that I'm in my 40s , things are harder now..

I again thank you for clearing things up regarding the NO resistant areas to diet.

Back