Liposuction

sombra1

Hi there...

I have a question, my wife (27 years old) and me (29 years old), we are thinking to get a small Liposuction, we are not overweight but both of us have a small amout of fat on the belly that w want to get rip of ones and for all. We haven't had a baby and are thinking of one maybe for a couple of years more. Does a Liposuction leave any posible mark that can get works if she have a baby? I'm thinking in some kind of strech marks...

Have any of you, sexy babes, have done this? I'll like to hear your experinces.

Thanks.

I have heard some real horror stories when it comes to Lipo. The fat won't come back to that area but it finds other places to go . . .sometime odd places and a lot of people end up looking worse down the road. This may not be the norm but I would assume diet and cardio is a safer and cheaper route

I have a sister-in-law that had lipo on her tummy as well as other parts of her body. If she did her cardio and ate right she was fine...BUT when she did gain weight she did exactly what "who is mike jones" said...She has gained FAT in weird areas and instead of her ankles being normal she has put fat on there. It is kinda like the elephant man with regards to fat displacement....Your fat will NEVER go back to the area that was lipo sucked it will find other places to make its journey....So cardio and diet are really the best solution and ALOT cheaper....however not as easy....DS

sombra1 said:
So there are no happy endings with lipo...

You know sombra1 I supose it depends how you look at it...Some people can maintane great results for a while, but remember that for the REST of YOUR LIVES the fat is gone from that area. If either of you should gain weight that is the one area it wont attach too. I would be concerned about your wife and her child bearing because as everyone know you gain weight when preg...

I still have to agree with mike up there....cardio/eat clean as in diet. Do extra abs give yourselves 3 or 4 months then re-evaluate your situation....
......DS

Stay away from Lipo and abb etching. It is all BS. I have had three friends do it and no one is happy. Area becomes swollen with water for over a year and in one case she is so uneven you can actualy see where the work was done and where it is clumped up. Also, the fat will now redeposit somewhere else like your hips. Eat clean and run your ass off, literaly.

I only know one woman who's had lipo and overall it was good for her, however, now she's 41 and although her tummy and thighs still look FANTASTIC...like better than most 20 y.o.'s, her calves and especially upper arms, carry extra fat these days. She's never trained though, if she put on a little muscle I'm sure she'd lose the extra fat in these areas.

She had her lipo done in Spain some 20 yrs. ago. For people who can easilly maintain a low body fat, lipo is good to get rid of a small problem area but if you tend to put fat on easilly, you will be much better off keeping up a strict diet and training regimine or else you will get fatter in other areas.

I think it depends on the procedure of the liposuction if it will leave any possible mark. But I know there is a new technology today that can erase the marks of liposuction. You should ask this to your surgeon because we don't know what would be the result of the liposuction.

My TV shows

Last edited:
Back