Liquid Anavar Dosage Question

powers6793

I know you guys are probably sick of questions like these but i am not familiar with liquid anavar at all. I have taken the tabs before and have gotten good results. I am thinking about doing liquid anavar with my next cycle but i honestly do not know how to use it properly. The bottle i would get would be a 30ml/50mg. I don't even know what that mean honestly lol the tabs seem much easier to dose. Can someone tell me how its dosed? you measure it with the dropper? Also, the liquid anavar still has a 8 hour half life right? Do i just drink it or put it under my tongue and let it absorb? Please help

AGE 25
Height 5'11''
Weight 190
BF 10.5%

Thanks guys. So i can just squirt on my tongue and swallow it? A few ppl told me to put it under my tongue. Should it be on an empty stomach?

30ml/50mg means it's 50mgs per each ml abd there are 30 mls in said bottle.

You just measure it out with an oral syringe, squirt into your mouth, and swallow. No need to have an empty stomach or to let it sit under your tongue. It's the same thing as the pills except the filler is the liquid. It's just the same powder anavar.

There are things that will help with bioavailability I.e., caffeine and grapefruit juice. No need to worry about these, but it does help a little.

Now, it sounds like you're doing var only cycles. If you are, please stop. Get some test to run with it. If I'm mistaken then I apologize. Just want to make sure you're being safe. Unless you're a woman then ignore that last part. Lol

thanks a lot for the help. idk i just thought like taking it with water or food would kind of dilute it but i guess thats not true. but yeah i do plan on running it with test like i usually do. but out of curiosity haha why would it be so bad to just run var? just b/c its so mild? i know alotta ppl who just take var to "lean up for summer"

another quick question. i just saw this liquid var and its like pink. idk lol it just seems so weird to me. my source is usually very reliable but i don't know if i trust this lab. its EGH labs btw

Pink could be from the liquid they use. I've seen different color liquid oral. Maybe from a flavor additive.

I realize var is very mild on the body, but it will still shut down your endogenous test production and that needs no explaining why it's bad for any male trying to better their body. Without test you're going to lose gains much easier and you'll feel like shit until you get it back to normal levels again. Just because something is mild on your liver doesn't mean it's not going to wreak havoc on other bodily functions/systems.

If you plan on using an oral only cycle, you should at the very least run hCG the whole time to keep your natural systems up and running and to provide some test in your system.

thanks for all the info guys. since anavar is anavar, it shouldn't be problem to switch from liquid to tab within the same cycle right?

Back