Liquid clen and T3, mcg to mL

tvj20xl

The thing is I am taking Liquid Clen/ T3 that's measures 30mL / 200mcg/mL for both and
a oral syringe that measures 1mL max or (cc) total.

Can anyone tell me how to convert or what the conversions are of 20, 40, 80, and 100 mcg to mL?

This is most important question so that i don't over dose!!!

Also what cycle plan is recommended for both as well?

I'm 185 .lbs trying to cut

1.Include times,

2.How many times a day of taking one or other or both?

3.Daily amount for at least two weeks

I ask in this format because this will answer all my questions. I definitely appreciate it! Thanks.

I have everything ready but don't understand this.

I'm thinking of starting out is 20 every two days increase by 20 mcgs not passing 100 by day 12 then decrease for Clen.

T3 The most common starting dosage is 25 micrograms (mcg). Every three days add 25mcg, not to exceed a daily dose of 100mcg

The thing is I am taking Liquid Clen/ T3 that's measures 30mL / 200mcg/mL for both and
a oral syringe that measures 1mL max or (cc) total.

Can anyone tell me how to convert or what the conversions are of 20, 40, 80, and 100 mcg to mL?

This is most important question so that i don't over dose!!!

Also what cycle plan is recommended for both as well?

I'm 185 .lbs trying to cut

1.Include times,

2.How many times a day of taking one or other or both?

3.Daily amount for at least two weeks

I ask in this format because this will answer all my questions. I definitely appreciate it! Thanks.

I have everything ready but don't understand this.

I'm thinking of starting out is 20 every two days increase by 20 mcgs not passing 100 by day 12 then decrease for Clen.

T3 The most common starting dosage is 25 micrograms (mcg). Every three days add 25mcg, not to exceed a daily dose of 100mcg

Using a slin pin if your clen is 200mcg/ml then each ten units on a slin pin is 20mcg. There are no conversions, there is just knowing how much clen you draw up has how much clen in it.
So 20 units on a slin pin would be 40mcg of clen.
Have you used clen before? If not leave the t3 out of it, very easy to screw up if it's your first time with either of these compounds.
For clen start out with 20mcg the first day, drink at LEAST ONE GALLON OF WATER each day, 1 1/2 gal if you can.
Then the next day do 40mcg of clen if everything goes according to plan. Pyramid up each day 10-20mcg until the side effects are too much, usually around 70-100mcg's.
Stay on this for one week to ten days then start pyramiding down each day 20mcg until back to zero. Take taurine if you suffer from any cramping along with maybe some bannanas.
If you want to take the clen longer and extend the cycle out, use benadryl, take one dose of the liquid each day before taking the clen. You can extend your clen cycle out for 3-4 weeks this way.
Take your clen in the am, it has a long half life. It will raise your body temp so be prepared to be hot at night.
Take one dose each day as laid out above.

Just to be clear because a mistake can be bad.

A bottle labled 30ml 200mcg/mL (mine is RUI) means:

30mL total in the bottle

1mL=200mcg

[My oral syringe is 1mL total and broken up in a scale from .1mL upt 1ML (or 1 to 10 depending how you look at it)]

.1mL=20mcg

Clen can be taken all at once in the morning since half life is 36-39 hours. T3 can be split up throughout the day.

Back