Liquid letro (femara) or Arimidex

bigad84

Anyone got any advice on using Liquid letro as opposed to liquidex for staying tight and avoiding water retention?? Pros/cons? Thanks

I hear 1.25mg EOD or ED for letro, I have not yet used it but will probably give it a go.

Mudge said:
I hear 1.25mg EOD or ED for letro, I have not yet used it but will probably give it a go.

Depending on your cycle I would suggest starting at 1.25 every third day, then use that amount eod if necessary. letro is extremely strong and tends to dry out the joints and also can be quite hard on the lipid profiles as compared to l-dex.

Dex doesnt do much to the lipid profile? correct? I'd rather not mess it up anymore than it probably is...but is the letro that much stronger u think? worth it?

I run letro at about .5mg/day. As stated, it is very strong, and a little goes a long way. Any higher than that and I tend to have libido issues, even on a gram of test

bigad84 said:
Dex doesnt do much to the lipid profile? correct? I'd rather not mess it up anymore than it probably is...but is the letro that much stronger u think? worth it?

letro is much stronger but personally I opt for l-dex, my joints get quite painful on letro.

not worth it because it does effect the power of nolvadex. Aromasin is worth the extra money, if I cannot find aromasin or am just really poor I guess I'd go with arimidex.

For me, I'd take Letrozole over Arimidex by itself anyday. I am gyno sensitive and Arimidex by itself doesnt do anything for me. If I add Nolva to it, then Im fine. If I just use letrozole alone, I am fine as well.

letrozole increases igf in the body. armidex and nolva decrease it. I'm going with letrozole, 1mg EOD.

Back