Liquid Nolva

J

Juice Authority

Does such a product exist? I realize the Liquid Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was a long shot but Liquid Nolva should be possible especially if Liquid Clomid is available. Is this something Research Kits is working on? Anyone??

Wow! That's pretty inexpensive for Nolva and Clomid. Right on! Thanks guys.

Juice Authority said:
Wow! That's pretty inexpensive for Nolva and Clomid. Right on! Thanks guys.

Yep the prices kick ass, If they shipped to Canada I would definatly order from them.

bigdelt69 said:
A friend of mine ordered some today, and is gona start next week. I'll let you know what he thinks of it.

What up Bigdelt? I was sleeping like a baby until I ran out of the Amitriptlin. It was good while it lasted. Great stuff! I need to see my Doc and get a script.

Exkon said:
Yep the prices kick ass, If they shipped to Canada I would definatly order from them.

Why can't you have them ship to a Bro here in the US and he can turn around and ship to you in Canada?

Juice Authority said:
Why can't you have them ship to a Bro here in the US and he can turn around and ship to you in Canada?

I've done that for both NYC and Fina pellets. Its a good option but also a big pain in the ass for the sender and receiver :)

diverse_guy said:
I'm a newbie so please don't call me an idiot. Is Liqui-Nolva a liquid form of Nolvadex?

There is no such thing as a stupid question. Ask DRveejay11:D
Everyone at some point wondered whether Liquid-Nolva was a form of Nolvadex. No worries. :)

GrOOvy man..just grOOvy. I belong to other newgroups, etc. and some guys forget that they were newbies at one time and FLAME people for asking questions.

thanks for the info guys!!!

diverse_guy said:
GrOOvy man..just grOOvy. I belong to other newgroups, etc. and some guys forget that they were newbies at one time and FLAME people for asking questions.

thanks for the info guys!!!

I just learned today that Liquid Nolva exists, which is why I started the thread. :)

The Answer said:
Hey JA......life is filled with options, and I just want to offer a option. Please check out the fine gentlemen of Non consumables ;) ;) ;)

www.nonconsumables.com

They will take very good care of you.
TA

I'm set now. Seek and ye shall find. Thanks guys. This was a productive thread.

Back