Liquid Oral WNY @ 50mg/ml a SUCCESS!!

SprtNVolcoM

If anyone has tried to convert WNY in a liquid solution, you know how difficult it is, especially at higher concentrations. Well, I managed to do it ... at 50mg/ml. Here's how I did it (thanks to a few other people):

This is the recipe I used for 1g of WNY:
17.05ml of PEG 300, 1.95ml of 151pf EC (ethanol would be better - 190pf), and a shit load of cooking/heating. Its a stubbern one, just be patient. Use mostly PEG while using the EC at a minimum; 5% or so (using it only to keep growths (bac, mold) out of the vial).

I only converted it 1g at a time. I had to cook/heat it for a looooong time. It didnt go into solution willingly, but I got it. Its been 24hrs and it's still holding. If I convert more than 1g at a time next round, I'll update my experinces. I doubt they will be plesent ....

My next venture ... Anavar (var) @ 20mg/ml using this method!!!

Thanks,
Sprt

PS: Anadrol can also be converted using this same method @ 50mg/ml.

Last nights test run held.

So now I'm in the process of making a 200ml Batch of WNY @ 50mg/ml ... I'm nervious as hell!!! I used 170ml PEG300, 20ml 151 EC, & 10grams of WNY. It's cooking, literally, as I type.

Thanks,
Sprt

Last edited:
Due to the rumors of PEG decreasing the absorbsion by around 60%, I stay away.

However, congrats on getting that shit into solution, its HARD to do. Id just take double the dose. I made anavar with PEG400 and 151 (50/50) and even at 80mg/d it was like taking a placebo.

DougoeFre5h said:
Due to the rumors of PEG decreasing the absorbsion by around 60%, I stay away.

However, congrats on getting that shit into solution, its HARD to do. Id just take double the dose. I made ana Anavar (var) with PEG400 and 151 (50/50) and even at 80mg/d it was like taking a placebo.

Hummmm .... That's interesting, yet a little distrubing at the same time. Why do you suppose PEG decreases absorption?? & yes your right, Winstrol (winny) and Anavar (var) are little bitches about going into solution.

80mg ED and no noticable effects/results?? That's just crazy. Even at 60% your still getting 42mg/d (at 40% absorption). That should certainly still be enough to see some sort of results. I've taken only 40mg ED and experienced great results. I guess it depends on the individual. I imagine, though, there are many other factors involved. I do hope, however, this rumor you mentioned is false. :)

I've been reading of individuals using ethanol and glycerin to suspend their Winstrol (winny) and Anavar (var) at higher concentrations successuflly. I'm going to give that method a try very soon. I can report my finding if interested.

In the mean time ... do you have any other suggestions for Winstrol (winny) and Anavar (var) solutions?

Thanks,
Sprt

Solution and suspension are two different worlds, make sure you use the right word! I can get anavar into suspension @ 400mg/ml in cherry cola if I want. See the difference?

DougoeFre5h said:
Solution and suspension are two different worlds, make sure you use the right word! I can get anavar into suspension @ 400mg/ml in cherry cola if I want. See the difference?

I understand that ... but what are you talking about, unless I actually don't understand? The PEG/151 is a solution. Your cherry cola is a suspension. So where did I confuse the two in my previous post??

So you DON'T know why/how PEG decreases absorption, because you didnt answer my question. I understand, though, if you dont know how PEG decreases absorption. I've asked a few other chems on other boards. We should have a clearer answer as to why soon ... I hope.

& screw the caps ... I mean, granted, they'll work just fine. But that us one tedious job I do not enjoy doing. I'd rather take my chances with the PEG ... at least until this rumor is proven.

Oh, & by the way, you didnt spell absorption right, since we're pointing out each others errors. :)

SprtNVolcoM said:
I've been reading of individuals using ethanol and glycerin to suspend their Winstrol (winny) and Anavar (var) at higher concentrations successuflly. I'm going to give that method a try very soon. I can report my finding if interested.

Oh, right here ... come on bro, lighten up. that is a simple typing error.

He wasn't being rude. He just wanted to make sure you knew the difference. Dougoe do you have any studies or anything that talk about PEG decreasing the absorbtion of the hormone or is it just from experience?

SoCo4Fun said:
He wasn't being rude. He just wanted to make sure you knew the difference.
I wasn't being rude either. I was just letting him know I'm aware there is a difference.

Dougoe do you have any studies or anything that talk about PEG decreasing the absorbtion of the hormone or is it just from experience?
I am still waiting for this answer as well...

A) You used the wrong word. I wasnt tryin to imply that you didnt know the difference. I need everyone that reads and learns from this to know that was an error. You see, its THE most common error in this forum and people get confused, and my PM box fills up with angry messages like (why is my oil/winny suspension crashed....) ?!?!?!? SUSPENSIONS ARE PERMANENTLY "CRASHED" solutions are clear grrrrr. Wasnt you sprt, its all good.

B) No studies. A good bro of mine pointed it out to me a while back, and the info was repeated in this forum some time ago as well. I dont know if its true but I did use the Anavar (var) BEFORE hearing of this. Even the I thought it was really weak and now it makes sence. Sorry man I dont have any studies.

Last edited:
whats the big deal getting anything for oral dosing into a soution anyway?

save yourself some time and dump it oil vegetable oil. shake draw and drink.

and if you making an injectable, using peg for a carrier is very painful for some. even though the msds says peg is safe i dont like the thought of injecting glycol into my ass cheekies. :D

btw id be surprised if your solution holds for long. i have p[layed with it and had it to hold for a couple of weeks one time before it crashed. and that was in straight peg. granted it was much highewr than 50mg/ml.

plus peg tasted so lovely too. =0l

dump it in water and add add a llittle ps80 for an easy water suspension.

DougoeFre5h said:
A) You used the wrong word. I wasnt tryin to imply that you didnt know the difference. I need everyone that reads and learns from this to know that was an error. You see, its THE most common error in this forum and people get confused, and my PM box fills up with angry messages like (why is my oil/winny suspension crashed....) ?!?!?!? SUSPENSIONS ARE PERMANENTLY "CRASHED" solutions are clear grrrrr. Wasnt you sprt, its all good.

B) No studies. A good bro of mine pointed it out to me a while back, and the info was repeated in this forum some time ago as well. I dont know if its true but I did use the Anavar (var) BEFORE hearing of this. Even the I thought it was really weak and now it makes sence. Sorry man I dont have any studies.

Understood ... I'll prood read my posts from now on. Also, I cant help but be even more concerned now after reading the last two posts. 1: PEG might or might not decrease absorption. & 2: 100% PEG solutions might or might not hold. If true, this is all very depressing. I made 200ml of the shit. I dont know how to put this without breaking board rules, but I didnt make this batch for personal use ... if you know what I mean.

I wasnt planning on cycling any time soon, but since hearing these discuraging words I'm, contemplating putting together a cycle and testing the theory myself (that PEG decreases absorption); just to experience it for myself.

Let me ask you, are their any sure fire ways (proven recipes so to speak) to make Anavar (var) , Winstrol (winny), and anadrol solutions without worry about the crash? Ethanol & glycerin maybe (I hear it works well)?

pullinbig said:
whats the big deal getting anything for oral dosing into a soution anyway?

save yourself some time and dump it oil vegetable oil. shake draw and drink.

and if you making an injectable, using peg for a carrier is very painful for some. even though the msds says peg is safe i dont like the thought of injecting glycol into my ass cheekies. :D

btw id be surprised if your solution holds for long. i have p[layed with it and had it to hold for a couple of weeks one time before it crashed. and that was in straight peg. granted it was much highewr than 50mg/ml.

plus peg tasted so lovely too. =0l

dump it in water and add add a llittle ps80 for an easy water suspension.

I agree with you totally. If these solutions where for personal use, I would just make them a suspension. For me that would be 10x easier. But you try explaining this to your friends who haven't really the slightest clue what their doing, what their taking, or anything at all in regards to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in general besides "it gets you swole." Its like talking to a brick wall. They look to me for their "know how" and expect that I will lead them int he right direction. It sounds rediculious, but its true.

Can I ask you though ... which do you perfer veggie oil or bac water for your suspensions? Hell, I guess you could use anything. Give me some of your favorites.

Thanks guys,
Sprt

I hate to say it, but capping them is the best solution for both resale and the eventual ingestion of the product. Anavar (var) and Winstrol (winny) are so so hard to get into solution at an appreciable dose, its not worth the trouble to me. I see where you're coming from bro. Ever cap a few thousand at a clip? Its not so tedious just throw on a movie and go at it. Memorize the math and its cake work.

olive oil, walnut, grapeseed, etc...... any of these oils work fine. just add powder to desired strength. shake before each use and draw with a eye dropper or a 18g pin w/syringe, squirt in mouth and chase with water. thats as simple as you get. if your "friends" cant comprehend this then they dont have any business doing juice. nor do you have any business selling this stuff to them.

water works fine too with a just a couple of drops of ps80/20ml. shake, draw and drink

this works for any NE hormone.

Damn ... I'm using the method of capping in the sticky by SV-1 (I think, forgive me if I am mistaken) the one on accuracy. That shit sucks!! Its so stressfull. I feel like I'm wasting more powder than I am capping. The shit is getting every where & I'm being as careful as possible.

Can I use the calculations I'm recording this time everytime for the given powder?? So say I'm calculating Winstrol (winny) @ 50mg/cap. Can I use this the next time I want to cap my Winstrol (winny) or would it be better to repeat every step again. I'd hate to go through this shit everytime I wanted to cap. If that is the case, I'll pass on the capping.

lol, nothing is as easy as its made out to be ... is it?

So this is what I got ... (I rounded):

Total Dextrose: 30.59/50 = 612mg/cap
Total Winny: 18.33/50 = 367mg/cap

Now:
(50mg Winstrol (winny) X 612mg Dex)/367mg Winstrol (winny) = 834mg
612mg - 834mg = -222mg

WTF!!! How is that possible?? Where did I mess up? I followed he steps and this is what I came up with. lol, I hate capping!!! I weighed a single cap filled with dex (to see how far off my calculations could be) after this confusion and it weighed 650mgs. So my calculations are some what close in regards to the dex. I'm thinking I messed up on the Winstrol (winny) some where.

I'm going to stick tot he solutions & suspensions. :)

ygpm, sv-1's method is correct, but VERY unrealistic and complicated. Looks good on paper but wastes time and powder. This isnt rocket science.

DougoeFre5h said:
ygpm, sv-1's method is correct, but VERY unrealistic and complicated. Looks good on paper but wastes time and powder. This isnt rocket science.

lol, it took me an hour to figure out it wasn't going to work and another hour to clean up and fix the mess I had made. Who knows how much powder I wasted. I'll never do that again.

I thought to myself, "wtf, I'm I this big of an idoit ...I cant even cap properly. Thanks for reassuring me I'm not crazy.

I got your PM. Thanks a million!!
Sprt

Back