liquid research product, stupid question

And it sounds like it is a type 2 anit-e, where nolvadex is a level 1. The thing im not sure is if this is a complete subistute for nolvadex as i read this
"It should be noted that Letrozole and Nolvadex should not be used together due to possible drug interactions. Here is the direct quote from the pertinent study: "Pharmacokinetic analyses of the combination of tamoxifen and letrozole have revealed that these drugs interact, resulting in letrozole concentrations approximately 35-40% lower than when letrozole is used alone. The mechanism underlying this highly unexpected finding is at present unknown. No other drugs are known to interact with tamoxifen (nolvadex)in this manner".

"Actually, I think you shouldn't use Nolvadex at all. Again, estrogen in the right amounts is your friend.

But, if you insist on using an anti-estrogen, IMO, the best product to use to combat estrogen and all of its effects is Letrozole (femara). This is a Type 2, anti-estrogen and from what I've seen in the various studies, is the best. The normal dosage is 2.5mg/day.

The Type one anti-estrogen products where developed first and are drugs such as nolvadex and clomid. They simply compete with estrogen for the estrogen receptor sites and reduce estrogens effects that way.

The Type two products are those like arimidex (anastrozole) and Letrozole. They actually prevent the aromatase enzyme from converting excess testosterone to estrogen. That's generally considered better than simply blocking the receptors.

For our purposes, the product letrozole is probably the best because in addition to estrogen prevention, some studies have indicated that Letrozole may actually increase IGF-1. Whereas some studies have indicated products like nolvadex and arimidex may decrease IGF-1. "

Here is a little more info i got for you.

Back