liquid research T3/Clen

lukas

Liquid reseaarch makes a product that contains 125mcg t3 and 125 mcg clen per ml. Can someone please tell me how to properly use this product. I am 5'10 weight 208 and would like to loose about 18 pounds.

I don't know if I would purchase the combo of T3/Clen. If you want to try some T3 and Clen, I would buy them both separate.

If you buy the combo, you won't be able to use different dosage combinations. For example, the concentration is 125mcgT3/125mcgClen. I took 125mcg of Clen and I likes it, but I don't think I want to go that high with T3. With the combinations, I don't think you can use these substances as effectively for you.

Taking them individually, you can make doses such as 125mcgClen and 50mcg T3. The combo is cheaper, but on the long run I think individual bottles will better suit you.

Actually, I just checked the website out.
The combo is $100.
T3 is $45
Clen is $55
In the end they both cost the same.

i agree with easto

i also do not know how there liquid is but have used liquid t3 from another spot and it was bullshit imo.

get pills if your going to run the t3

house1 said:
i agree with easto

i also do not know how there liquid is but have used liquid t3 from another spot and it was bullshit imo.

get pills if your going to run the t3

I agree, Easto is very wise :D

House, there have been a couple people who have tried LR's T3 and they said it was pretty good. I have some at home right now, but I don't think I will be using it for a few more months. If you want, I can let you know how it goes.

I may buy some Tabs and take both. This way I will be able to compare which works better. If 20mcg of Liquid = 20mcg Tabs, ect.

easto, keep me updated brother.

was it you that said there liquid clen was good? i may grab some and give the clen another shot when i come off the t3

house1 said:
easto, keep me updated brother.

was it you that said there liquid clen was good? i may grab some and give the clen another shot when i come off the t3

I only tried it for a couple days because I am saving it for me cutting cycle. I really likes it though. I took 1/2CC for a couple days, then I bumped it up to 1CC right before bed.

dirty-dog said:
i have the clen and the t3 and both are outstanding.

Dirty Dog: Can you give details please (doseages of both, time on, results, etc.)

Thanks!

Back