liquid tamox question

ondsauc

Has anyone ever used RUIs liquid tamox on their rat? Were the results what you expected as far as potency and purity? Also, was there a dropper?

Would u do nolva and clomid for pct at Sust250mg 2x per wk, or is the nolva alone enough at 40/40/20/20? And I've read liquids are underdosed so u have to increase by 30%..is this true from your experience?

Would u do nolva and clomid for pct at Sust250mg 2x per wk, or is the nolva alone enough at 40/40/20/20? And I've read liquids are underdosed so u have to increase by 30%..is this true from your experience?

Using clomid with nolva is often recommended on this board so I would do it if you can it. If not nolva will work on its own.

I thought I read once that since the research chems were in liquid form they werent exactly 20mg/ml like the label states. It was something closer to 15mg. Don't quote me on that though, I read that years ago and Im dont know enough about the science involved to give you an answer so let someone smarter than me answer that question for you.

I always ran it assuming the label is correct. Usually 2ml for 40mg of tamox and it always seemed to work for me.

cool man. you guys ever order the clomid or tamox from great white peptides? they have some sick deals right now and im debating between the two

cool man. you guys ever order the clomid or tamox from great white peptides? they have some sick deals right now and im debating between the two
I've been going through RUI Products for years now and never had any issues. I trust them and know they will deliver a quality product.

Back