Liquid tamox stomach pain

silverback18

hey everyone... my "lab rats" recently started a post cycle therapy (pct) consisting of RUI's nolva. they are getting horrible stomach pains, and sometimes diarrhea immediately following the use of it. does anyone else have this same problem?

hey everyone... my "lab rats" recently started a PCT consisting of RUI's nolva. they are getting horrible stomach pains, and sometimes diarrhea immediately following the use of it. does anyone else have this same problem?

Never had an issue like this in years of use.
Couple suggestions:
1- take with food
2- If taking in am, take in pm before bed
3- Have you taken other serms without any adverse reactions ? (im thinking possible allergy)

Thank you for the suggestions...I have no allergies at all, and a pretty good immune system I guess, I haven't gotten sick in like 10 years.
Could it be that I need to take it with more food? How much tamox would you guys usually take at once and how much food do you consume with it?

Thank you for the suggestions...I have no allergies at all, and a pretty good immune system I guess, I haven't gotten sick in like 10 years.
Could it be that I need to take it with more food? How much tamox would you guys usually take at once and how much food do you consume with it?

Ive taken up to 40 mg on an empty stomach and never had any issues.

Ya my lab rats are having the same problem tried taking it with or without food but still stomach pain and diarrhea or almost constipated only runny poop real gross though it would go away but didint I do believe its working though no allergies maybe its what they mix it with

Buy some 00 caps. They hold 1ml of liquid its easy to do. iII fill 4 caps and it takes less than a minute, the caps don't melt in my hand. Plenty of time to get it in the rat cage. I have rui and purity solutions nolva Clomid and adex. All are horrible tasting, ruins my tongue and throat. It all works though.

Back