Liquid Var

I suppose you could put var in suspension.
I have heard boldenone acetate will work orally but its not practical. I also don 't remember where I read this.

might've been inside muscular development, i read an article in a last year issue with lee on the cover cant remember what month

hmlacrosse said:
might've been inside muscular development, i read an article in a last year issue with lee on the cover cant remember what month
Aries labs makes liquid anavar,the stuff is amazing.I never heard of EQ tabs.

hmlacrosse said:
anyone heard of liquid, ingenstible var?
Many if not most UG Labs produce all their oral Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in liquid form including Anavar.

Deepglute said:
Many if not most UG Labs produce all their oral Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in liquid form including Anavar.

My source offers liquid orals, including dbol and var. Eq tabs I have never heard of and wouldn't buy any myself.

how are the size gains on Anavar (var)? in your own opinions.
Can you gain just as much as one test with the right diets?

hmlacrosse said:
how are the size gains on Anavar (var)? in your own opinions.
Can you gain just as much as one test with the right diets?

Size is slow and steady but lean gains. Var gives you a nice solid look. It also makes you strong.

I have made liquid var. liquid oral are pretty common. I'm still waiting for injectable anavar.

thanks for the response, what are the cycles like on Anavar (var)? could you gain 5-10 lbs in 10 weeks, or 12 weeks.

Are we allowed to talk prices on here?

Back