List of Liquid Research Companies

dbolme

Board Twinkie
I'm trying to compile a list of the companies that distribute liquid products. Please feel free to ADD to the list.

Here's the ones I know about off the top of my head.

Liquid Research
Lion Nutrition
Liqua Solutions

Please add :)

prices lie bro. Look at LR, they sell a bunch of crap. Liquachem all the way. I'm sure his sight won't load though people buy his shit up too quickly.

lartinos said:
prices lie bro. Look at LR, they sell a bunch of crap. Liquachem all the way. I'm sure his sight won't load though people buy his shit up too quickly.

bro do you know what you sound like.....:dumbass: ..nuff said

lartinos-

Why do you think LR is not worth the money? Have you personally ever had any quality issues? Just wondering...

TL

I have found along with other bros that their products are underdosed as compared to others. Ask around it is no secret. I just give props to liquachem cuz they got me my good more quickly and the product is light years better. I invite anyone to try it and flame the shit out of me if i'm wrong. Unless he all of a sudden decides to "water down" his products like LR does I am totally sure you'll see what i'm saying. Call me names I don't care! I know a bro who trusted your shit for a comp and ended up going in bloated as fuck. He then got your garbage tested and it came to be a quarter of product that was supposed to be in it. Have fun ripping people off.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...well, this worries me a little now- I planned on using LR arimidex for my anti-e as I train for a show. Anyone else have problems with their products like this? I'm not taking sides or pointing fingers bayou, but this does concern me. How about a little more feedback?

TL

BE CAREFUL......ORDER FROM A GOOD CO.

www.universalkits.com is the best I've delt with so far......

www.pumpandpose.com is good too.

There is one company I had my buddy order from that took 2 months to send him my order, and it was'nt even what I ordered. The owners replys were rediculous, and he was always blaming his sources for the delays.... I contacted one of the sources and they told me he had'nt paid his bill and I was not the only one complaining about this particular research company....SO BE CAREFUL.

lartinos said:
I have found along with other bros that their products are underdosed as compared to others. Ask around it is no secret. I just give props to liquachem cuz they got me my good more quickly and the product is light years better. I invite anyone to try it and flame the shit out of me if i'm wrong. Unless he all of a sudden decides to "water down" his products like LR does I am totally sure you'll see what i'm saying. Call me names I don't care! I know a bro who trusted your shit for a comp and ended up going in bloated as fuck. He then got your garbage tested and it came to be a quarter of product that was supposed to be in it. Have fun ripping people off.

HERE WE GO AGAIN!! #1 we all see where this post is going! to bash a great company like always, #2 I will pay you $1000 to post the real lab test, #3 if you only knew how cheap the powder is then you would see there would be no point in underdosing our products, #4 like always one of our comp. have to make up lies to try and steal our customers. #5 I will be glad and send a bottle to who ever wants to try our liquid-dex and they can post there results, I am really getting sick of people trying to bash my company to try and steal customers from me, all i do is try and help everyone out and i get treaded like this? you can ask anyone who delt with me that i am a good and honest person that don't give a shit about the money, just because my prices are cheap people have to think that they must not be any good, WHY? because thats how the greedy makes everyone believe so they can have high prices and rip everyone off

Bayoumike is a good bro.. We had a misunderstanding with my order and he made due.. He sent me some free products and all is well.. I am using his Armidex and seems to be doing fine! I would recommend anyone to LR..

BTW.. Powders are SICKINING CHEAP.. I know, I just got a list..

Re: liquachem

ward cleaver said:
so...thats why his site says forbidden? he's outta product?
I need aromasin!
yup, I've got some of his exemestane right now, and it is all it is cracked up to be. I'm not gonna bother with liquidex or letro again.

I'll go and try to find the guy and let him say it himself. Could take awhile, but now I'm mosdef gonna try to get in touch with him.

I have used LR's Ldex, Clomid, and Nolva with good results.

Mike is right, if you guys knew how cheap the powders were you would be pissed to see how these other places are ripping you off.

Think of it this way:
1 gram of clenbuterol HCL powder = $1.25 - $2.00
1 gram of powder will make 10 liters does at 100mcg/ml. Therefor $2.00 worth of powder will give you 10,000 doses of clen. Some companies will sell you 50 or so ml's for over $50.00 (now that is some nice profit!!!!)

#5 I will be glad and send a bottle to who ever wants to try our liquid-dex and they can post there results

Oh pick me, pick me!!! I'll test out your products anyday of the week. lol

LR is a great company, with great products, they get bashed more than anyone else on the web and I have orderded 4 or 5 times this year and have not had to wait more than 5 bus. days to recieve my product. great company, and the best prices on the net. I'll stick with em'.:D

i would say the best place ive ordered from was LR bayoumike is a great guy i would suggest ordering from him anyday

Just got an order from LR last week...no probs...think it took like 3 days and that WITH the holidays... He gets my vote....
Not a flame lartino but maybe your friend had some other issues why he was bloated at his show?......

i'm really disappointed to see this thread hijacked with people who are putting down the companies.

stop that shit fags

Back