List of steroids Lex Luger was found with

xtinct said:
Yeah, I wonder if they will try to get him for possession with intent to distribute. Also, I wonder whether it was the gear or the benzos and opiates that did him in?

How much gear constitutes intent to distribute and what does the 3 month supply rule apply to or is that garbage?

dude2003 said:
How much gear constitutes intent to distribute and what does the 3 month supply rule apply to or is that garbage?

There may be a certain point at which a presumption of intent to distribute arises, but I think for the most part it's really a flexible standard and the prosecutor has a lot of discretion. However, considering the amount he had, I am surprised that the form only lists "illegal possession" as the authorized charge. And the 3 month supply rule is garbage. The only time that may come into play is when you are trying to import small quantities of a non-controlled drug.

xtinct said:
There may be a certain point at which a presumption of intent to distribute arises, but I think for the most part it's really a flexible standard and the prosecutor has a lot of discretion. However, considering the amount he had, I am surprised that the form only lists "illegal possession" as the authorized charge. And the 3 month supply rule is garbage. The only time that may come into play is when you are trying to import small quantities of a non-controlled drug.

thanx

btw, petra looks great on your avatar

Why would the cop's even get a search warrant? Did someone rat on him and say that he had all these steroid's? Or did they just assume that because he had all these muscle's, that he was on the juice?

|D|R|S| said:
Why would the cop's even get a search warrant? Did someone rat on him and say that he had all these steroid's? Or did they just assume that because he had all these muscle's, that he was on the juice?
I believe he was driving recklessly and gave some kind of clue that he had some type of drugs in his house.

dude2003 said:
How much gear constitutes intent to?

It varies from State to State.

I can tell you that in Ohio, they tack on the "intent to distribute" charge when the amount possesed is 50 times the 'bulk' amount or more. With Anabolic Steroids, in Ohio 1 'bulk' amount is equal to 16 ml's or 200 tabs.

The concentration of the drug does not matter.

|D|R|S| said:

I believe that the drugs were found when the police showed up because of a 911 call by Lex Luger himself. He called 911 to report that Ms. Elizabeth was not breathing. So once he let the cops and emergency workers in the house, there is no longer a need for a search warrant. Of course the cops are going to search the place when they find a person half dead on the floor.

Its obviously one of those situations where Luger probably didnt care about the drugs in the house as much as he cared about keeping someone alive.

BiggieSwolls said:
I believe that the drugs were found when the police showed up because of a 911 call by Lex Luger himself. He called 911 to report that Ms. Elizabeth was not breathing. So once he let the cops and emergency workers in the house, there is no longer a need for a search warrant. Of course the cops are going to search the place when they find a person half dead on the floor.

Its obviously one of those situations where Luger probably didnt care about the drugs in the house as much as he cared about keeping someone alive.

This may be true to an extent, there are various plain view clauses, but once inside they cannot change their inteent to search to persue a criminal investigation, they can only search (in plain view) to protect themselvs from weapons and even then they would have to have some premise that some criminal activity was taking place and there was a need to protect themselves(protective sweep)

its all in the constitution

BiggieSwolls said:

Hmmm, but it say's that the Cobb County police department was executing a search warrant. He had to have gave the cop's something to go on if they were able to get a search warrant. Maybe he bought some stuff from a undercover or sold to a undercover or something? Unless, while the cop's were at his house (for the person not breathing) they noticed some of the drug's lying around and then they went and had a search warrant approved. Dont know...... That sure does suck though.......

I think I read somewhere that Luger was a suspect to the Elizabeth incident and that is probably why they ordered a search warrant.
In any case that is a shit load of stuff and I wish I had that stash!!LOL

Johnny Cut said:
This may be true to an extent, there are various plain view clauses, but once inside they cannot change their inteent to search to persue a criminal investigation, they can only search (in plain view) to protect themselvs from weapons and even then they would have to have some premise that some criminal activity was taking place and there was a need to protect themselves(protective sweep)

its all in the constitution

Id think that there is a different set of procedures when we are talking about a possible murder scene.

Looks like the pros don't take much differents items than we do......
why the heck are to cops calling amps bottles...too

BiggieSwolls said:
Id think that there is a different set of procedures when we are talking about a possible murder scene.

The only procedures they are allowed at that time are to secure the crime scene, only after the investigation can begin, can they obtain a search warrant

Back