List of steroids Lex Luger was found with

StoneColdNTO said:
Nice stash !!

Yeah, I wonder if they will try to get him for possession with intent to distribute. Also, I wonder whether it was the gear or the benzos and opiates that did him in?

yeah i was thinking thesame thing, if he has a good lawyer, he will say he was on a weekely dose of 2amps/test a week, then try to play up that 3 month supply rule (no one ever wins that way but sometimes judges are retarded...i know from expereience)

but its like good luck bro with the pain killers.....

Thaks for that Bouncer...that was very interesting info...to see what some of these guys have or take....

He had real primo and they took it away! That's not right at all. Those cops should know how hard it is to find legit primo nowadays. Damn them, damn them to hell!

Being that he is 'Lex Luger' afterall, no one knows what portion (if any at all) of his 'stash' was obtained using a legit Prescription. It is possible that some of his Steriods and benzos were obtained with a legit script right? I'm not defending him, but no one knows yet for sure either way.

TxLonghorn said:
He had real primo and they took it away! That's not right at all. Those cops should know how hard it is to find legit primo nowadays. Damn them, damn them to hell!

Nah bro dont worry, im sure they will take away a few drug possession counts when they find out the primo is fake...lol

Not to wander off the subject, but does anyone besides me find it funny that one of the arresting officers was Sgt. Dong? :laugh3: :laugh3:

No one has a script for 500 loracets...LOL

If he got caught with a bottle of Lorecets in S FL, he would have got 25 years minimum maditory sentence. That means he cant ever work to get time off, he would have to serve all 25 years. Even if its a first offense, the judges hands are tied!

That stash will get him some time!!!!

I shouldn't have sold him so many drungs!

You would think that if he had that much stuff he would have hid it somewhere good. He should have had a spot to put it that they could never find it. I'm sure it is not that hard.

Back