Little help please...

RippedOne

Need a few suggestions on foods that I eat ... I want to know how good eating ramen noodles and grilled chicken is for you? I know to stay away from the fried stuff. Im a very picky eater so it makes it tough to find many things with low fat and carbs. I understand chicken is rich in protein and its a good thing chicken happens to be my favorite type of meat.

Im looking to cut but bulk at the same time. Im on a dbol(20mg for 4 weeks)/ test enanthate cycle for 10 weeeks. Im looking for about 20 pounds of solid muscle with little to no water weight. I also run carido first thing in the morning for 15min on incline 10, 4 days a week. This is a second cycle. Give me all the suggestions you can please.

Going more for bulk and doing minimal cardio to keep the water weight off and tone up some. Seems to be working good so far. More concerned with what im eating if anyone knows about ramen noodles and grilled chicken breast.

what kind of cardio are u doing?
if u awnna maintain muscle but keep cardio i'd stick to HIIT

As for the noodles, i'd think of alot of better foods to eat than noodles. why not eat more veggies or oatmeal instead

Only vegtable I eat is corn and mash potatoes. As I said im very picky so its hard to eat alot of the things most of you mention. I eat plenty of chicken and red meat though. I eat all kinds of fruits. I dont like oatmeal at all but grits is just as good right?

As far as the cardio I run on a treadmill for 15min 4 days a week with it on incline 10. I heard thats suppose to work real good for burning off any fat.

Shoot me any suggestions please.

i'd personally get rid of the mash potatos, i looked at a tub a=of instant mash that my family eat and it's got alot of crappy additives in it and i think it's probably high GI too

get some green veggies in there like brocolli and spinach, fuck being picky or fussy, you aint a wimp you want a good body dont you? well do yourself a favour ;) (sorry to be so blunt haha but as atheltes we have to go to extremes with our bodies we might not like)

I have no idea what grits are but i do know oats contain alot of nutritios things and are relatively low GI. ok u don't have to eat oats but deffo up the good veggies.

Are you taking EFAs and Fish Oils?

i agree with babyface you cant be picky. you want to get cut then forget about flavor. clean foods is where it's at. i fucking hate tuna but i choke that shit down with a tall glass of water. dont eat too many fruits either high in sugar.

good luck

Thanks for the advice.

Ill have to go out and find some new veggies to eat. As I said im picky as hell when eating because I was brought up to eat the same foods over and over. Grits looks to have almost the same ingredients(sp?) as oatmeal the last time I looked. Grits is a southern thing I take it. I figured most people have had a bowl of grits sometime in their life.

Anything besides broclli and spinach that are real good as a veggie?

RippedOne said:
Thanks for the advice.

Ill have to go out and find some new veggies to eat. As I said im picky as hell when eating because I was brought up to eat the same foods over and over. Grits looks to have almost the same ingredients(sp?) as oatmeal the last time I looked. Grits is a southern thing I take it. I figured most people have had a bowl of grits sometime in their life.

Anything besides broclli and spinach that are real good as a veggie?

Yep. Grits is a southern thing. I'm not certain on the nutrional value of them though as I can't stand them! lol!

On the veggie question, basically you want dark green. That's a pretty easy way to pick the good ones.

Also you may want to substitute sweet potato for the the mashed potato. Jam packed with good stuff for ya. :)

Green veggies contain fiber, vitamins, minerals and all other good stuff. They are a great choice for carbs cos they are generally low ion the GI
they fill u up and are not too calorie dense so they rule in my book

i eat veggies daily and i have never felt better

Back