Little rubber pieces in the vial....??????

omnione29

Pussy assed woman beater
i used sterile vials and shit but i used an 18g needle...inside the vial there is a little piece of rubber cut out from using such gauged needles...is this going to be an issue? should i draw the test prop out and refilter into new vials??? Please advise ASAP!! Thanks.

A few months back, I stuck a 20G pin into my (pharmacy purchased) testosterone cypionate and drew it up. Much to my surprise, there was a particle of rubber in the syringe.

I hate wasting gear, so I kind of tapped the syringe and the rubber piece floated closer to the plunger (if I recall corrected).

I injected and the rubber piece kind of stayed behind and got closer to the plunger as I injected. I injected all that I could and the rubber piece was still in the syringe, sitting in that little bit of oil that you can never inject that is left over after injection.

beutiful....i'm kinda worried about shooting this shit. i did everything pefect though, its just kinda an odd feeling the first time you shoot something that you created...kinda second guessing shit, going through the process over and over in my head to think of any mistakes but i cant recall any...is grapeseed oil pretty painless? this oil seems considerably thinner than my BD test E...

One of the benefits of grapeseed oil is that it is fairly thin.

Oil isn't painful. But testosterone propionate is.

how does the phenyl ester compare pain wise? isnt that the middle ground between prop and en/cy?

omnione29 said:
how does the phenyl ester compare pain wise? isnt that the middle ground between prop and en/cy?
In my experience it's more like prop than enath/cyp.
To your original post: just don't draw up the rubber when you're injecting, it's pretty easy to avoid it, happens to me all the time b/c I withdraw with an 18ga.

Back