little to no soreness

You can grown and not be sore however im thinking your use to what you are doing and need to change. I never do the same workout twice and I switch reps, training methods etc every single time to keep my body confused.

You can grown and not be sore however im thinking your use to what you are doing and need to change. I never do the same workout twice and I switch reps, training methods etc every single time to keep my body confused.
i agree with this here. you need to keep thing mixed up try doing the routin in reverse and make sure you have added more weight each week to your 5 rep max. i do the 5x5 as well but never the same each week and i burn all the time. switch it up also every so often do a diffrent routin and the come back to the 5x5 if thats what you like.

Heres the skinny I would increase your rep range so you are hitting the fast twitch 2B fibers. You will hit maximal growth by staying within 6-12 reps. To vary things you can play within that range workout to work out. Example is 6-8 reps or 8-10 even 10-12. However you need to go to failure.

thanks for the advice guys i wasn't aware you had to change it up that often. mostly ive been told every 8 weeks and ive been doin that. seems switching up like that might take some of the tedium of the w.o. away too. are you gettin good results from the 5x5 your doin? thanks again

thanks for the advice guys i wasn't aware you had to change it up that often. mostly ive been told every 8 weeks and ive been doin that. seems switching up like that might take some of the tedium of the w.o. away too. are you gettin good results from the 5x5 your doin? thanks again
I've been doing well on the 5x5 the gain in strenght has gone up and at this time i'm not running gear. i've not noticed a size change but the friends have. i will be changing the routin next week to step down sets just because i've injured my left arm and it's that time to switch

Some people just wont get as sore as others. But I think chicken is right about hitting a higher rep range. Really work the muscle, use the mind-muscle connection. Don't throw weights around - that's not helping anyone. You might find that you have to decrease your weights to get a better workout. If all else fails, dropsets and pyramids should get you sore. Also, maybe training with a partner to really push.

Some people just wont get as sore as others. But I think chicken is right about hitting a higher rep range. Really work the muscle, use the mind-muscle connection. Don't throw weights around - that's not helping anyone. You might find that you have to decrease your weights to get a better workout. If all else fails, dropsets and pyramids should get you sore. Also, maybe training with a partner to really push.

thanks for the help! i fuked my girlfriend for an hour and half last night, i ain't sore but she is!

I agree with the other guys, you should probably change up your workout. Im not sure about every workout like chicken said, but every month or two. Also when your consistant with your workouts I find that you become less sore. Like if I got lazy with legs one week and didnt work them out, the next leg workout they would be KILLING me, but if ive done legs consistant for the last 2 months they wouldnt hurt the day after too much.

yea i always switch it up. I go heavy weights and light high reps too. Lighter weight is good cause you can get the muscle burn. On the heavy weight its lower rep and i get more of a tight feel in the muscle. The body is an amazing tool. Oh yea and fucking your girl helps build testosterone too! Now go back for seconds

I agree with the other guys, you should probably change up your workout. Im not sure about every workout like chicken said, but every month or two. Also when your consistant with your workouts I find that you become less sore. Like if I got lazy with legs one week and didnt work them out, the next leg workout they would be KILLING me, but if ive done legs consistant for the last 2 months they wouldnt hurt the day after too much.

I switch ever session as I adapt easy and everyone is different. What is good about switching often even from a non adaption standpoint is changing exercises you hit the muscle groups from alot of different angles for complete growth. Sometimes just switching the order you do something gives the same exercise a totaly different feel.

Back