Liver toxins are high WHY???

perez

I just got a blood test and the results come back that one of my liver toxins is elevated. The test was done one week into a cycle of deca 300mg/week and test-e 300 mg/week but only with 150 mg of test and one day before the test 300 mg of deca. So my question is do you think that the ass had something to do with it or if it was pre existing? Also I was on NO2 for like three months and creatin as well as some test busters like ZMA and tribulos but only very little of the test busters. please help if you know any thing about this matter....

I just called the doc office and she says its the Alklaine Phosphatase and its 141. The normal rage is 20-125. Thanks

Someone told me that eating to much eggs will couse this. Im eating 8 eggs in the mornig but with only 2 yolks.

Does any one think that I should start taking Liv 52 and milk thisle or should I wait for next test in one month????

perez said:
anybody home???
your cycle didnt cause the problem . drinking alcohol will raise your liver values , many prescription and over the counter drugs will also raise them , as example tylenol is VERY bad on the liver .

Was this caused by your cycle? You couldn't tell because you didn't get your values tested before the cycle.

outlawtas2 said:
Was this caused by your cycle? You couldn't tell because you didn't get your values tested before the cycle.
no oral 17a steroids involved and only 1 week into the cycle . it wasnt caused by the juice .

Perez i experienced the same results from the doc after taking 5 months off from juice. Did the doctor tell you how elevated they were? Mine were only slightly elevated. I wish i knew the specific enzyme that was elevated. Milk thistle can only help. I seem to believe that the high protein diet was the cause of this. I would stay away from orals non the less. And like the other guys said dont take thing like tylenol or other medications that can stress the liver.

Back