Local gym 12 week transformation challenge log

Looks like I tore up my shoulder a couple weeks ago benching 315. I'd worked up and then got a spotter for this lift. The first rep was easier think I expected. My spotter went to rack it and i told him more. I brought the bar back out and started down without being 'set'. About halfway down my right should gave out and I heard I ripping tearing sound. That night even with drugs I had a hard time sleeping due go the pain.

I've been using bpc157 and hgh Injecting as close as I can to the injury. Pain has decreased and ROM is starting to come back. I'm not sure the extent of the injury but I couldn't raise my arm to the side after it happened.
Working on physical therapy, self instructed, of rolling basketball against the wall. Up down side to side and. Circles

Pleased so far with the way things are going.

I bagged out of the gym transformation. .A month ago we lost one of our granddaughters to accident rollover near water and she drowned. My son got his girlfriend and the oldest girl out but succommed to the Icy water after diving down several times. The police at the scene kept my boy from furthering his efforts but wouldn't even get their boots wet.. that still pisses me off.

Back