Log on Healing Effects of Rui's TB-500

Going on a flight this sat. to visit family in another state and will be returning next Sunday. I will miss my dosing protocol by 2 days. I do not think this will make much of a difference, but I though I would log it down anyways.

PS: Still no notice of the TB 500 working and it has almost been 4 weeks.

thanks for the update bro, too bad its not producing results.... from all the logs ive read on tb 500 , it seems to be 50/50. either it works great, or no effects are seen at all. as opposed to Igf1-Lr3, which seems to be the way to go for healing, that is if you dont have access to quality HGH, which is King for healing. have a safe trip bro

It takes a while for it to kick in - at least it did for me.Its one of those your not sure , is it doing anything...then for me boom I realized it was. It seems week 4-5 was the point where i formed the opinion it was def helping me along. Ill be tuned in over the next week or 2 .

Is the general idea of injecting close to the are in need of healing, is better than pinning sub-q in the abdomen? I am interested in trying this for my shoulder also..

Is the general idea of injecting close to the are in need of healing, is better than pinning sub-q in the abdomen? I am interested in trying this for my shoulder also..

Tb builds up in body and is systemic
SubQ is fine as far as i see.

same for igf in my op.... people over thinking this stuff too much at times.
Ill never IM peptides or add hassle with all that unless i really felt it did much more and i dont.
SubQ in belly fat for me. :)

TB500 subQ is fine

My buddy did a log on another board - he swears by this stuff. Ill be interested to see how this goes. I would have to check his log but i think he was getting a little discouraged and then he started seeing some significant changes.

My buddy did a log on another board - he swears by this stuff. Ill be interested to see how this goes. I would have to check his log but i think he was getting a little discouraged and then he started seeing some significant changes.

Thanks man, someone else just said something similar. Giving me hope!

Like porkchop said, its systemic. I have not read up on how it is absorbed and what exactly systemic means. I have read from other users of TB that if you inject it near the problem area you might get better absorption in that spot before it goes systemic. IM injection do not bother me any more than sub-q so I do not have a problem taking the chance of it working better, or worse case scenario, as well as as subq.

Just administered week 6 4g subq. injection. That is the end of the loading cycle. I am considering using labpe for maintenance. Does anyone know how to properly maintain? Ive read to inject 2-5 mg once a month, but I've also been told to inject 5mg over a 2 week period once a month. Which is best?

Also, the 6 week of TB 500 did nothing significant, if anything at all. I am considering doing a cycle of igf-lr3 or an ipamerlin/grf(1-29) cycle. Which is best for healing? And what are some examples of a proper ipamerlin grf cycle?

THANK YOU

Order 12 weeks of TB-500 for a 1mg a week maintenance dose. Will start protocol on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im still checking in- Keep us posted!
I decided to start with a 6 week 2mg a week maintenance. In part because I feel that the load cycle didn't work too well and only bought 6 vials thinking I was going to do a 1mg a week for 12 weeks. If I were to do 4mg a week again it would only last 3 weeks. I will do 6 weeks at 2mg and if nothing happens I will consider adding IGF-1LR3 along with my tb-500. I am going to start a log in another subforum to keep people who are interested in my recovery. (I was just going to quit logging, I'm glad you stated your interest.)

Also new information:
My shoulder surgery recovery is longer than it was supposed to be. Clicking, aching, and weakness are the norm. I am in college and do not have insurance so I am putting off getting an MRI because if it shows that something went wrong, I will not have the 12 grand to get a new surgery for a few years. I'd rather continue what I am doing and keep an optimist attitude that it will eventually heal.

I started doing physical therapy with dumbells at the university gym on Friday. The therabands arent strong enough anymore. That being said... my front and side raises were with 10lbs, then 8lbs, then 5lbs, and I ended the day just trying to lift my arm over my head. :) My romboids are very strong and I was able to put a lot of weight on them doing romboid pull exercises. Rotater cuff and trap exercises are still very weak. Everyone please feel free to PM me for a link to my new LOG if you want to stay in the loop!

Back