Loggers Needed! Celtic Labs/Pure Oils Trestolone Acetate!

nostrum420

We need 25 guys to log Trestobol (oral trestolone) and 25 guys to do some research with injectible trestolone.

Winners will receive either 1 bottle of Trestobol or 1 20mL vial of trest ace.

We're looking for people who can start immediately or at least relatively quickly...

To enter please post which item you'd like and how you plan to use it, ie solo, as part of a stack, pre-workout, etc

Winners will be announced ITT and they will need to PM me a name and addy for shipping.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO!

hook it up...

stack with my gear, i have a lot of log exp and im a experienced member on these forums, also work with 3j as a diet coach so my diet is in order

We need 25 guys to log Trestobol (oral trestolone) and 25 guys to do some research with injectible trestolone.

Winners will receive either 1 bottle of Trestobol or 1 20mL vial of trest ace.

We're looking for people who can start immediately or at least relatively quickly...

To enter please post which item you'd like and how you plan to use it, ie solo, as part of a stack, pre-workout, etc

Winners will be announced ITT and they will need to PM me a name and addy for shipping.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO!

YES! I am about to start my log for my tren and prop cycle so having some oral trest would be great. already made the thread (go check it out, my before pics are in there) just waiting on my caber before I start. should be here in about a week or so. But countme in :)

I would publish a research log, I've already got 4 bottles of trestolone acetate in the mail, so it might be wild to combine the oral with the injectable, im 5'8" 190 to194lbs about 9-10% body fat, 49y/o training over 30 years

which product were you interested in?

what ever you want, pm me and give me some more info, im on currently cutting if that helps

but i'm a respected member, knowledgeable, tons of experience with all different compounds, and i know how to write a good log

what ever you want, pm me and give me some more info, im on currently cutting if that helps

but i'm a respected member, knowledgeable, tons of experience with all different compounds, and i know how to write a good log

I just need to know if you want the inj. or the oral...

Trestobol

View attachment 557583

Active Ingredients:

17b-acetoxy-7a-methylestr-4-en-3-one

Properties

Bulking, Recomp or Cutting?

Trestobol seems to work best as a recomp agent. "With trest the scale doesn't move but you see the results in the mirror" is a common sentiment amongst users.

Alternatively, Trestobol can be used as part of a stack in a variety of ways: In a single, large dose pre-workout for extra pumps, energy and gym aggression or dosed throughout the day as a "base" to prevent lethargy and libido loss caused by other compounds.

Libido:

Trestobol has a profoundly positive effect on libido. For this reason, Trestobol can be stacked with compounds that generally diminish libido in order to maintain sexual performance throughout one's cycle.

Lethargy:

Trestobol seems to have an energizing effect in most users. For this reason, Trestobol can be stacked with compounds that generally cause a fatigued or "lethargic" feeling in order to help mitigate these effects

"Pro-hormone" or Active Steroid?

Trestobol contains the active steroid trestolone-acetate. It does not need to react with any bodily enzymes in order to have anabolic activity.

Converts to estrogen?

The active ingredient in Trestobol will react with aromatase to yield a strong form of estrogen. All users should have a strong Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) on hand. Those prone to or concerned about estrogen related side effects should run a moderately dosed AI along with Trestobol.

Water Retention:

Most users experience some degree of water retention while using Trestobol. This seems to vary greatly and may depend on a variety of factors including: genetic predisposion, dosing, other compounds used, dietary issues, etc.

Liver Toxicity:

The ingredient in Trestobol is not 17a-methylated and in most users, has no potential to cause liver issues.

Average Dosing:

30-90+ mg/day 20-50mg pre-workout. When used as a stand-alone Trestobol is usually split into many small doses throughout the day. If Trestobol is being dosed only pre-workout, it is generally as part of stack with a longer acting compound.

Cycle Duration:

4-12+ weeks.

I'm 5 weeks in to a Test/NPP/Var cycle, dropping Var now, 5 weeks left then moving to Test/TrenA, ending with Var for 5 as well. 20 weeks total. I've never done Tren, so I'd be interested in whatever suits my cycle better. I'm on a 6 month ReComp diet with 3J as well, starting next week. Let me know if I can help.

Count me in for trestobol, it would be a side by side log with my AI formabolic.
I would be on a low dose of test cyp a week.

Interested. Have already logged 3 comprehensive cycles on this forum in the "my cycle" section.

Trestobol

View attachment 557583

Active Ingredients:

17b-acetoxy-7a-methylestr-4-en-3-one

Properties

Bulking, Recomp or Cutting?

Trestobol seems to work best as a recomp agent. "With trest the scale doesn't move but you see the results in the mirror" is a common sentiment amongst users.

Alternatively, Trestobol can be used as part of a stack in a variety of ways: In a single, large dose pre-workout for extra pumps, energy and gym aggression or dosed throughout the day as a "base" to prevent lethargy and libido loss caused by other compounds.

Libido:

Trestobol has a profoundly positive effect on libido. For this reason, Trestobol can be stacked with compounds that generally diminish libido in order to maintain sexual performance throughout one's cycle.

Lethargy:

Trestobol seems to have an energizing effect in most users. For this reason, Trestobol can be stacked with compounds that generally cause a fatigued or "lethargic" feeling in order to help mitigate these effects

"Pro-hormone" or Active Steroid?

Trestobol contains the active steroid trestolone-acetate. It does not need to react with any bodily enzymes in order to have anabolic activity.

Converts to estrogen?

The active ingredient in Trestobol will react with aromatase to yield a strong form of estrogen. All users should have a strong Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) on hand. Those prone to or concerned about estrogen related side effects should run a moderately dosed AI along with Trestobol.

Water Retention:

Most users experience some degree of water retention while using Trestobol. This seems to vary greatly and may depend on a variety of factors including: genetic predisposion, dosing, other compounds used, dietary issues, etc.

Liver Toxicity:

The ingredient in Trestobol is not 17a-methylated and in most users, has no potential to cause liver issues.

Average Dosing:

30-90+ mg/day 20-50mg pre-workout. When used as a stand-alone Trestobol is usually split into many small doses throughout the day. If Trestobol is being dosed only pre-workout, it is generally as part of stack with a longer acting compound.

Cycle Duration:

4-12+ weeks.

good lord... Thats sounds fun.

I'd be in for some Trestolone. I've been taking moderate dosages of prop and dbol for the last 3 weeks and about to kick it up a big notch and would use the Trest instead for research purposes.
I'm very experienced in training, dieting and aas usage. My dbol stops on the 17th and that was when i was upping other compounds and changing diet and training regimen. I always keep a detailed log. And will do so now as well.
Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Back