Loggers Needed! Celtic Labs/Pure Oils Trestolone Acetate!

I hope this is not how shipping is when items are purchased , because I'm interested in using this stuff for a while but I definitely would not deal with a company that struggles to ship on time

He's just a rep, he should have had product in hand before making this thread. But hey what can you do.

But they shipped my product out ASAP. I went to order more and noticed it was out of stock in 20ml so I figured that was the hold up why this hasn't went anywhere.

I started my log and upped the dose based on what I have, so far so good. But was betting on this trial to make it a long run and to give you guys my feed. back.

Which so far its going good at 50mg Ed, I'm full and not as hard as on tren, my blood looked okay as I posted it in my log. Strength seems to be pretty decent, not crushing new PRs but hitting reps, started cardio and I'm not lethargic. IMO its kinda silent feeling like npp. Not going to be something your like fuck I'm super man all of a sudden.

Something to add to your aresenal that won't destroy your insides.

Last edited:
Ya maybe they spread themselves too thin over all different forums n shit because even response times suck, I'm interested in buyin a cpl bottles tho but I've dealt with too many companies who suck for me to risk any more $

OK so apparently the delay is because we're between batches of raws...

Everyone who was promised a bottle of trestobol will get one but just in case some of them need to come out of the next batch, is there any other Celtic product you guys want to play with in the mean time? Maybe something you could bridge into the trestobol?

Everyone who ordered Trest Ace (in oil) can still get that too but as with the Trestobol, there may be a delay... Would any of you guys care to try the Trest-Decanoate instead? Longer ester, fewer injections and you get a more expensive product to log.

Let me know if you guys are interested in mixing things up a little!

Everyone who was promised a bottle of trestobol will get one but just in case some of them need to come out of the next batch, is there any other Celtic product you guys want to play with in the mean time? Maybe something you could bridge into the trestobol?

Everyone who ordered Trest Ace (in oil) can still get that too but as with the Trestobol, there may be a delay... Would any of you guys care to try the Trest-Decanoate instead? Longer ester, fewer injections and you get a more expensive product to log.

So you're saying we can log trest deconate and still get trest ace when it comes in? If that what you're saying then I'm down

Yes I would be interested if I can also get trestobol when it's ready. Let me know my friend.

Got mine yesterday. Where exactly would you like us to post our logs?

Took 20mg preworkout this morning, and then took one more pill later in the day. I've seen some people go about 50mg preworkout. I'd probably burn through the bottle pretty quickly at that dosage.

Got mine yesterday. Where exactly would you like us to post our logs?

Took 20mg preworkout this morning, and then took one more pill later in the day. I've seen some people go about 50mg preworkout. I'd probably burn through the bottle pretty quickly at that dosage.
I'm hearing 50mgs a day. Your saying your taking yours just pre workout

Hey guys sorry to leave you hanging, Nostrum has been spread thin. I just hit him up to figure out where we want the logs, I'm thinking just in our respective subforums, but either he or I will let you know.

No, I've been using 20mg preworkout, then another 10 later in the day. Might bump up to 40 mg, & take that last one at night.

I didn't check on the oils, but Nostrum should be back around soon with an answer.

As for logs, if you received an Oral and are logging it, it should be done in the Celtic Labs sub forum, when you receive the oils the log should be placed in the pure oils sub forum.

Back