Long cyclers (Bouncer?)

Mister B

Been running a long test-only cycle and it's going great. I want to change things up a bit around mid-summer and am intending to try tren for a while.

My current cycle (6 months and counting) is 750 mg test. As I said, things are fine... no gyno, no problems.

I don't have a clue what dosage I should run (I'm planning to use PVLab Profina which is 150 mg prop/100 mg tren/cc).

Should I drop my base test or just reduce it while running the tren. I've read so many posts on peoples' sensitivities to tren (gyno) so I'd hate to overdo it. I'm also a little confused about moust recommendations on cycle length. Can it be run for a longer cycle as with say enanthate-only?

Suggestions?

My intent is to use during post diet/competition "rebound" (and beyond, depending on how it goes/recommendations) to kick off a new bulk cycle. I know many use something like this during contest prep. Simply, put... I won't be.

Weight is 210 competition and 240 "ish" off-season (last go 'round). Age is 36.

B

I really cant speculate how you will react to fina, but I am on 75mg EOD right now of the LFC and I'm not impressed. I have a little lump under my right nip, but very small! I am using 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD with 75mg of Proviron ED and 10mg of N-dex a night and its not getting bigger or smaller. I am on 200mg EOD of prop too!

From your experience, I would definately take it ED. I would back off the base test to 1cc and take 1/2cc of the new prop/tren combo ED.

I would also take 500-1000ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4 to 5 days to make sure whatever testicular atrophy you have doesnt become a big problem.

The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will also increase your sex drive and make your gains a little better!

Your testicles need a LH signal! Dont over do the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), small doses every 4th or 5th day will work nice!

If you're not getting gyno from 750mg test I can't imagine you getting it from Fina. I've been on Fina since March 1 and I get gyno just looking at a bottle of test.
150 mg prop/100 mg tren/cc....that sounds like an EOD shot to me. I'm doing 150mg EOD Tren only.

Back