Looking for a good thermo and appetite surpressor

RedRae

Been looking around for a good thermogenic and appetite supressor. Used SX in the past and had great results. Since it has gotten banned I have used Lean EFX and have enjoyed it but it has been kind of harsh and I am looking for something better....any help out there?

Have you looked into adderillin or forged burner? Both of them are available through Needtobuildmuscle.net and have great reviews? I'll PM you a link to a review if youd like.

Have you looked into adderillin or forged burner? Both of them are available through Needtobuildmuscle.net and have great reviews? I'll PM you a link to a review if youd like.

I've heard both of these are great products. Adder has been especially hot lately.

You can use PP15% to get 15% off Dermatherm from Primordial. It's a topical fatburner and will definitely help you shed some targeted weight. It's best used in conjunction with other fat burners (like those BigKevKris mentioned).

get yourself some ephedrine and caffine... aka bronkaid and, um, caffine lol

bronkaid has 25 mg of ephedrine sulfate (if i remember correctly) and stacked with 200mg caffine 2x or 3x daily will give you a pretty good supressant (atleast for me) and do some decent fat burning...

and best of all... ITS CHEAP! im talking like 15 bucks a month cheap. maybe 20 bucks depending on how expensive your caffine pills are...

Last edited:
I found the problam with ECA was that after coming off, I put some of the weight back on pretty quickly.

I've got a few pals who have used DNP, dangerous but effective. Still it doesn't really surpress the appetite, if anything it does the opposite!!

GH is great for reducing fat content and can be localised but only as a long term use product. I use 2.5ius per day.

Have you looked into adderillin or forged burner? Both of them are available through needtobuildmuscle.com and have great reviews? I'll PM you a link to a review if youd like.

^^^^^ Agree, these 2 products are great.

bronkaid has 25 mg of ephedrine sulfate (if i remember correctly) and stacked with 200mg caffine 2x or 3x daily will give you a pretty good supressant (atleast for me) and do some decent fat burning...

and best of all... ITS CHEAP! im talking like 15 bucks a month cheap. maybe 20 bucks depending on how expensive your caffine pills are...

This this this this. My experience with EC kicked the crap out of UPSLaps Oxyelite pro.

I LOVE need2slin for fatloss and repartitioning.
i find green tea dulls hunger also and together is a nice healthy way to go about fatloss over chemical drugs.

fat burner

I've had a good experience with Forged fat Burner by Transform supplements. Good boost of energy...also seems to help with mental focus..definitely helps suppress the appetite too.
Can read more about it here.
hssupps.com/Fat-Burners_c2.htm

Ephedrine and caffeine really helped me. I am an over-eater with bad discipline and no real diet plan. All this is being addressed, but without changing anything else, I started taking ephedrine and almost immediately....I had control. No longer feeling hungry, going to fast food places with the idea to buy only the grilled chicken strips and coming out of the drive through with half the menu of the worst possible foods. I then had to deploy for a month and in the past, I always gained weight on deployments. We stay at hotels and I live off restaurant foods everyday when deployed. I am sure the guys that go to the sand-box are shedding a tear over this :) . Anyway, I over-eat there worse then home. This time however, taking EC three times a day, I lost weight. And I didn't feel hungry. Also, I switched from drinking beer to whiskey/rum and coca lite.

Too bad the stuff will pop in a normal drug test. I stopped taking it when I got home and am now struggeling with my over-eating again :( . But I am going to do what I did a long time ago and make an actual plan for eating.....as well as use 1 3 dimethylamylamine + caffeine.

Back