log of the diet i got from 3j

dj2dirk41

im going to try and keep this log up as much as possible i think by doing this it will help me stay focused and on course i have paid a nutrionist who is highly recomended named 3j from steroidoligy. today was day one .
i ate my breakfast at 930 which was awesome.
i took a fat burner called lean efx.
i felt great befor i went to the gym nice and full.
befor i went to the gym at about 10 i took my preworkout mesomorph tjhis shit is crazy probably too much stimulents between this and the fat burner
i hot back today unfortinetly i dident log my reps but i will start to. my workout was extreemly intence and i almost threw up after. my post workout i drank my protien shake about 11:30 and now at 12 am about to eat again.
as time goes on this log will get more orginized but for now im still a little dazed from my workout so im wrighting really weird lol ill post later tonight and tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dj

We do greatly appreciate you keeping a log for other guys to learn from but you might not want to discuss your meals that have been dsigned for you by 3J out on the open board. Keep in mind this is what he does for a living so plz feel free to discuss things and even some on the meals but plz don't list the diet.

Hi Dj

We do greatly appreciate you keeping a log for other guys to learn from but you might not want to discuss your meals that have been dsigned for you by 3J out on the open board. Keep in mind this is what he does for a living so plz feel free to discuss things and even some on the meals but plz don't list the diet.

yup.. it would be appreciated bud

Hi Dj

agreed and fixed.

sorry about that i agree

ok so day one is over im eating my last meal and then im going to bed im still on east coast time. im feeling very light headed but im almost positive its from the pre workout i have

as far as how i feel, i seem to have enough energy to get through my workouts and do my daily routine but i dont think i could have done cardio at all today. hopefully this gets better in the next couple days as i adjust. i didnt notice much from the lean efx but like i said before the preworkout and that caused me to feel off all day tomorrow is tri's/bi's ill make sure to log everything i do. damn all i want right now is a piece of bread or some rice..good thing tomorrow i get a few more carbs than today

today so far is way better i didnt take my preworkout and its a high carb day. so far i just hit bi's and by the end i could barely curl the 15
my workout started with 4 sets of standing barbell curl 2 sets close grip at 55lbs and 2 sets wide grip at 40lbs
i moved on to seated dumbbell curls 6 sets 25lbs then droped to 20lbs i did each set till failure my main focus was on perfect for and less weight
i moved onto a curl machine at 50lbs i did 5 sets till failure of hammer curls. then i went the bicept machine that isolates different parts of the bicept i hit end range first 1 set till failure and then begining range till failure. i ended with revers curls at 30lbs 5 sets till failure.
might not sound very intense but like i said i was going more for contraction so it was very slow and steady.
acording to the diet i have written up my post workout meal is a protein shake and 1 whole white bagel..anyone know why its suposed to be white ive herd of this in many diets but i never new why

Dude you did like 20 sets for bis. I do 9 sets lol. Your over training

White bagel is due to the glycogen response. After your workout, insulin levels are low (Blood sugar), with a starchy carb/High GI this will help your body for recovery and get the nutrients in as soon as possible without worrying about fat stores

Best of luck.

it was lighter weight so i was really just trying to get a nice squeeze at the top of every curl. thanks fot the support and the info everyone

so last night was a little hard just because we had a family dinner with lots of good food and here i was eating my chicken and brown rice lol but i was able to stay strong and make it through. i woke up today and it seems that i have passed that point of wanting bad food im getting used to my diet and it feels great not having cravings.
As far as the lean efx ive been getting a weird side effect it feels like im sucking my stomach in so much that its putting a little pain on my internal organs nothing bad just a little uncomfortable like when im go to bed other than that it seems to be a good legal fat burner

well everything was great till last night i had sunday and monday with no carbs and had been busting my ass. by the end of the night i felt like i was going a tiny bit insane lol just thinking and dreaming about food and that when i fucked myself i went to a party and usually i can control my cravings and say no but last night was different i broke down and unfortinetly ate extreemly shity. its the worst feeling ever and now im so pissed off i feel like i just threw away a weeks work of work now im starting over so anyways i just wanted to say that im going to continue to work hard but now im back at square one. fuck its funny like you get depressed cuz you cant eat the food you want so eventually you do and then you get dressed for doing it lol i guess i know what its like to be a crack addict. All in all i just need to forget about it move on and try to continue to push

got back on track today but damn im still pissed at myself for doing that. so i took 2 pills of the lean efx and fuck i felt like an animal i was ready for war unfortunately i had to go to class and sit haha. by around 2 pm i crashed hard i never fall asleep in class and today i did so i went home and took a nap after i went to the gym to hit chest and saw a huge loss in strength. i dont know if it was my spotter(some random guy) cuz he was helping me up a weird way kind of pulling my wrists to far back so the dumbells were at my ears but i was struggling to get the 80lbs for 10 and a few weeks ago i hit 95 for 12 no spotter nothing so i was very disapointed but i am starting to see my abbs come in. in a few days ill try and post a pic

Back