Looking for a new home

WSURAIDER

Hey guys/gals,
Just wanted to introduce myself to this board and say I like what I see. I have been a vet mostly on only the old Fitness Board and MM, but I was looking for a new place to bounce some cycle/training ideas around. Good to see some familiar faces. Hopefully I'll be able to give some valuable input from my experience.

welcome bro, i guess you have been around some time, the fitness board has been gone for a while. Hope you stick around bro.

Thanks all! I definitely haven't been around as long as most of the guys, but I do have quite a bit of experience. I have been lifting for bodybuilding purposes solely for about 4 years (done for sports before that), and juicing for about 3. Most of my training experience is in low volume, high intensity type stuff, anyone do that here?

WSURAIDER said:
Thanks all! I definitely haven't been around as long as most of the guys, but I do have quite a bit of experience. I have been lifting for bodybuilding purposes solely for about 4 years (done for sports before that), and juicing for about 3. Most of my training experience is in low volume, high intensity type stuff, anyone do that here?

Stop by the training board, we have a good core group of guys over their. :)

Back