Looking for a really nice cutter

LuvtheSauce

Im looking for a really nice cutter for this summer. Right now I am 5'7", 230. Been bulking for awhile so I would say I am at about 18-19% bf. This will be my 5th cycle. All my past cycles have been 10-16 weeks long. All but one was a true bulker. Looking to get down to 8-10% bf for the summer. I know about diet and training being the keys to cutting, Im just asking what a good cutter consdering my stats and gear background would be. :D :D

LTS

tren 75-100mg ed 1-10
prop 75-100mg ed 1-10
winny 50mg ed 6-10

This should be good.

jcp2 said:
tren 75-100mg ed 1-10
prop 75-100mg ed 1-10
winny 50mg ed 6-10
This should be good.

Throwing in some NYC's and legitimate Primobolan (if you can find it) to the above list would help. Out of curiosity, why the Prop suggestion? I've seen other people suggesting Prop on cutting cycles. Is it because of the low mg/ml doasge?

Many say they hold less water on prop, although that is not really true for me. I do like prop more than enanthate though, since you are going to be shooting ed, might as well throw it in. I left out fat burners and ancillaries because everyone is different, and have certain things they like such as clen, eca, nyc, T-3 etc. And your suggestion of primo, i am not sure if it would add anything to this cycle, but even if it did, i wouldn't gamble paying high prices for something that is going to be a crapshoot as to weather it is real or not.

jcp2 said:
Many say they hold less water on prop, although that is not really true for me. I do like prop more than enanthate though, since you are going to be shooting ed, might as well throw it in. I left out fat burners and ancillaries because everyone is different, and have certain things they like such as clen, eca, nyc, T-3 etc. And your suggestion of primo, i am not sure if it would add anything to this cycle, but even if it did, i wouldn't gamble paying high prices for something that is going to be a crapshoot as to weather it is real or not.

I agree with you on the Primo's. It's ridiculously overpriced for what it is and even at that you never know what you're getting.

Prop is a fast acting oil based testosterone. It is very similar to cypionate except it is only effective in the system for about 5 days. Prop for me has the usual testosterone side effects like: gynecomastia, water retention and aggression. My ideal cutting cycle would be:

Winny 50mg's ed (injection)
Tren 75mg's ed
Anavar 30-40 mg's
NYC's
ALA
Yohimburn
Yohimbee pills

The reason I'd throw Anavar into the mix is because it is No. 1 oral for gaining strength without water weight and is least likely to cause any side effects. Just my 2 cents...

Last edited:
holding water doesn't mean much in a cutter....IMO when you're trying hard to cut down and you still look smooth because of the water....you start working and dieting even harder....so that in the end, when the water runs off of you....you'll look even better than what you were shooting for. (That's my theory anyway :) )

Juice Authority said:

Prop is a fast acting oil based testosterone. It is very similar to cypionate except it is only effective in the system for about 5 days.

Prop is not a fast acting oil based TEST.......
It is "Test" with short ester...the ester's name is propionate...it's very short so it releases test much quicker.

IMO Prop is nothing like cypionate....Enanthate is like Cypionate because they pretty much have the same ester except the Cypionate ester is heavier by 1 more carbon atom in the chain.

and from my experience (just with my body) prop only lasts for 2 - 3 days...effectively.

I wouldn't worry about primo....where ever you get it....my bet would be that it was fake...plus it's expensive

a good cutter that I would suggest would be this:

weeks 1-12 tren @75mgs/ED
weeks 1-12 prop @50mgs/ED
weeks 6-12 Winstrol (winny) @50mgs/ED

also with anciliaries such as NYC...Clen...ECA's...t3(with a lot of research)

TechChemY said:

a good cutter that I would suggest would be this:

weeks 1-12 tren @75mgs/ED
weeks 1-12 prop @50mgs/ED
weeks 6-12 Winstrol (winny) @50mgs/ED

also with anciliaries such as NYC...Clen...ECA's...t3(with a lot of research)

Nice. I, of course, would substitute dnp for nyc/clen/eca/t3. :)

TxLonghorn said:
Nice. I, of course, would substitute dnp for nyc/clen/eca/t3. :)

thanx!

I would say DNP also....but wouldn't recommend dnp to someone I don't know......I felt like absolute shit on that stuff and you can easily die from it. If they knew how to handle the stuff then sure I'd say go for it...but not until they did enough research for themselves on it.

TechChemY said:
thanx!

I would say DNP also....but wouldn't recommend dnp to someone I don't know......I felt like absolute shit on that stuff and you can easily die from it. If they knew how to handle the stuff then sure I'd say go for it...but not until they did enough research for themselves on it.
:afro: :D

TechChemY said:
Prop is not a fast acting oil based TEST.......
It is "Test" with short ester...the ester's name is propionate...it's very short so it releases test much quicker.

IMO Prop is nothing like cypionate....Enanthate is like Cypionate because they pretty much have the same ester except the Cypionate ester is heavier by 1 more carbon atom in the chain.

Bro, Enanth and Cyp are very similar in molecular structure but when you say Prop is nothing like Cyp, I have to disagree. Also, Prop IS a fast acting oil based Test. Go to this link...

http://www.muscleitup.co.za/SHREDDA/TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE.htm

I not just winging this. My opinion is based on both research and personal experience with Prop. His an excerpt from that link..

"TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE: 100mg/cc 10cc or 30cc vial.

This is a fast acting oil based testosterone. It is very similar to cypionate except it is only effective in the system for about 5 days; therefore, shots are required twice a week. Propionate can be effective for size and strength gains like other testosterones and it has been associated with the usual testosterone side effects like: gynecomastia, water retention and aggression. Testosterone propionate is having somewhat of a comeback recently as it is one of the few drugs that are still manufactured in the United States. Average dosages are in the range of 200-400mg per week".

Last edited:
2 x a week? U gotta be kidding me, i can almost feel my test levels go up and down if i only do it eod. ED injects is the way to go with prop. And its half life is 3 days, it may still be active for 5, but there will not be very much left in ur blood stream to do much of anything

half life for prop is I beleive 4.5 days from all info i have seen, it is fine to shoot eod, and never felt like anything was fluctuating.

jcp2 said:
half life for prop is I beleive 4.5 days from all info i have seen, it is fine to shoot eod, and never felt like anything was fluctuating.
i just hope people arent reading muscleitup or whatever and shooting prop 2x a week.

iced said:
i just hope people arent reading muscleitup or whatever and shooting prop 2x a week.

They're being conversative but the info on the site is pretty good.

It doesn't matter what juice you use, just go with some good ole test at around 750mg-1g a week. That's all you need plus some ancilleries. It's all about diet, you just need the juice to stay anabolic.........no need to get all expensive and fancy. The only time that what I am saying wouldn't apply is for contest prep. I see too many guys on here talking about crazy cycles for a restricted calorie diet, your just wasting juice.

Anyways, opinions are like assholes, and that's mine :)

iced said:

That is definately taking it to the extreme, eod is as long as i would go but i still feel it is fine. e3days and you are probably fluctuating a little more than you want at that point. twice a week and that fouth day once a week and you are pretty low on dose.

Deadlift said:
It doesn't matter what juice you use, just go with some good ole test at around 750mg-1g a week. That's all you need plus some ancilleries. It's all about diet, you just need the juice to stay anabolic.........no need to get all expensive and fancy. The only time that what I am saying wouldn't apply is for contest prep. I see too many guys on here talking about crazy cycles for a restricted calorie diet, your just wasting juice.
Anyways, opinions are like assholes, and that's mine :)

Agreed. My cycle starting next week will goes like this:

Winny - 50mg's ed (IP tabs)
Tren - 100mg's ed
Equi - 200 mg's 2x/week
300mg test Enanthate/125mg test prop - 2x a week

Me too if I was cutting up. I'm want to put on 20-30LBS though.

Back