looking for a swole man

Im in your area all i have is big dick small balls meet me at the park 1 hour

Last edited:
just so you know that government overdoes it on the punishment for drugs.....

i heard its 15-20 years for having a few grams of weed

just so you know that government overdoes it on the punishment for drugs.....

i heard its 15-20 years for having a few grams of weed

..............................***8230;.. pic of legally obtained marijuana deleted by moderator

Last edited:
Hmmmm. My spidey senses are telling me...

Mai3KiS.jpg

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
'cause you notice that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that butt you got
Make Me so horny

If udon texplain thisf k n b;s I ll make you disappear...if your a man and grab 49 er he is gonna tie u into a pretzel..

w

t

f

..............................***8230;.. pic of legally obtained marijuana deleted by moderator

lol.. so its cool in an open forum to post up plenty of pics of Tren,, A completely illegal schedule 3 substance, that guys have 100% illegally obtained.. yet a pic of a marijuana bud legally purchased to treat a medical condition is somehow bad.

truth is,, I can be sitting here on my patio smoking a fat joint with a couple of cops, legally,, while mod is in prison for using tren**

** I don't personally and politically agree with that,, but its true

Last edited:
lol.. so its cool in an open forum to post up plenty of pics of Tren,, A completely illegal schedule 3 substance, that guys have 100% illegally obtained.. yet a pic of a marijuana bud legally purchased to treat a medical condition is somehow bad.

truth is,, I can be sitting here on my patio smoking a fat joint with a couple of cops, legally,, while mod is in prison for using tren**

Dont be disrespting my lovely tren, cops love tren and dont use Marijuana because it makes them laugh too much and get fat. Tren makes them aggressive and buffed so they can arrest big guys+ they get tested for weed..... I bought my tren from Ronnie Coleman and hes a cop.

Agreed, the only reason i can see an issue would be that other countries where weed is illegal but steroids ars not would block the site if too many guys post weed pics. Other than that your argument is rock solid, and this coming from a person who does not enjoy getting high, drunk, or anything mind altering.

Back