Looking for advice on Test/tren cycle

DirtyBird

I will be running my first real cycle. I messed with some decca a while back like a fuckin retard who didnt knwow a damn thing made the mistake of listening to someone who i know now didnt know anything. So this is my first real, well researched cycle. I came up with it under the advice of a well respected moderator at another forum, my supplier, and my trainer. Many will disagree that it is not a good begginner stack, but i have been told many times that it very well can be. It will be

500 mg/week Test E (testabol 250 BD)
200 mg/week Tren E (trenabol 20 BD)

Im not so much asking about what others think of the cycle but more of what ancilliraries i should run to avoind estro sides and prgesterone sides
Is letro throughout the cycle a good idea, is B6 the best call. If i were running just test i would just keep nolva on hand, but i read that nolva can aggravate progesterone gyno if used with tren. Or should i take nothing till sypmtoms occur. Any advice would be much apreciated, thanks guys, this site has taught me lots.

Estro sides decrease with tren at least in the form of water retention. The problme with runing your 1st cycle with tren/test is if you get gyno you won't know what is cuasing it not to mention you won't know what is causing the other sides.

B6 is ok but dostinex is much better I have used b6 but still had some prolactin sides. Mostly sexual but alittle gyno.

Tren ace would be much smater if you are dead set on running tren. It's dose is easily ande quickly adjusted. Tren E isn't. But you are plaaning on running a very small tren dose.

IMO i'd run aromasin as gyno prevention. Do not run nolva with tren.

I have to tell you I think this cycle idea is a bad one.

Thanks for your input. Would you take the aromasin only if symptoms occur, or are you suggesting running it through out the cycle, and if so at what dose would you recomend. I really do appreciate your input and though i am aking your criticism of the cycle into consideration, im probobly going to stick with it. But like i said, i very mmuch appeciate your input and advice.

post up your stats. I think a test only cycle would be more than enough for a first real cycle. You will definitly gain from the cycle you posted (as long as training and diet are in check) but like Rocco said, if you get gyno your pretty screwed cuz you don't know what's causing it. Also, both are pretty harsh on your hairline and if your MBP prone, again you won't know what's causing it.

I say test only.

21 yrs old 22 in feb
185 lbs
8% BF as of 2 weeks ago, but have been eating kinda dirty lately
5'8"

I have thought about test only as well. This cycle has undergone alot of changes. At first i only had tren, that was given to me by a friend who supplies. Then i knew that tren would shut my dick down bad, at first i only wanted to add enough test to keep shut down sysmptoms at bay, like the bare minimum of test , but then i was convinced that "test is best" and that to do less than 500 mgs a week was a waste. I was skeptical of using high test doses because of estro conversion, and that adding tren to a high aromitising compound like test can make gyno even more likely. My supplier is currently on a Tren only cycle and is experiencing no sides aside form insomnia and iritabillity. NO fina dick or anything (yet) only real niticable side has been size and definition. I probobly woulda ran the same if i never found this site.

DirtyBird said:
Then i knew that tren would shut my dick down bad

How did you know this?

but then i was convinced that "test is best"

True...

to do less than 500 mgs a week was a waste.

Not true for a first cycle, probably true when running it with tren.

My supplier is currently on a Tren only cycle and is experiencing no sides aside form insomnia and iritabillity. NO fina dick or anything (yet) only real niticable side has been size and definition. I probobly woulda ran the same if i never found this site

You can't really predict your sides until you try it.

I knew that Tren was bad on the balls becuase i have been researching all steroids pretty miticulously ever since i decided i wanted to use them, trying to see which compound seemed to meet my needs the best. Your absolutely right that i cant base anythinhg on how a drug reacted with someone elses body, i was only tryin to illustrate how and why my cycle has been changing. What kind of dose do you think would be best, and a very different question, which dose would you use to merely avoid syptoms of test suppression. Thanks for your input and advice man, i areciate it

DirtyBird said:
What kind of dose do you think would be best, and a very different question, which dose would you use to merely avoid syptoms of test suppression. Thanks for your input and advice man, i areciate it

I honestly recommend doing a test only cycle. Remember, the more gear you use now, the more you will need to use in the future (not only need, it's a mental thing to). I can almost gurantee you that if you gain 20lbs off Test @ 500mg/wk, you will not gain much, if any, more with Test/tren. Even on steroids your body has a limit as to how much muscle you can put on in a given time.

but if you wanna run tren, talk to Rocco or some mods, I really haven't tried it so I can't bullshit.

For a first cycle you do not need tren and should not even consider it. Test only for the firts 1-3 cycles. Also how long have you been training?

Been lifting since about my freshman year of highschool, so id say about 6-7 years. No offense but i think you might be the first person i have ever heard suggest someone do test only for their first 3 cycles. I am a member at 3 different bodybuilding boards and everyone seems to have a diferent consensus on newbie cycle. It seems that every board's member sall beieve the same thing, yet every boards beliefs seem to be different. For example, one board swears that Test and Decca is the best nebie cycle because your steroid receptors are the most sensitive on your frst cycle so you should take full advantage of it because that will be your most beneficial cycle. Yet the consensus hefre is that the more gear you take early, the more your gonna ahve to take to keep seeing results, and that you wont know what drug is causing what effect. but one thing i have never heard till you was that test only for your first 3 cycles.

But all that aside, i stated in my first post that i was not asking for advice on my cycle, or for criticism, i know you may just be looking out , but i have done my research and talked to many people who i [resume knwo what their talking about. My question was what drug many users have preffered for fighting progestrone enduced gyno, along with estro gyno that may be caused by the test. thanks for your reply

Last edited:
Back