Looking for dedicated loggers for sarmssearch asap!!!

TRUEGRIT

SarmsSearch Head Rep
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let the board know that I am looking for 2-3 dedicated loggers to continue helping spread the sarmssearch tradition. Obviously, I am looking for someone who is dedicated, has a strong work ethic, has a good rapport with all other members, is knowledgeable...and coachable. This isn't brain surgery, but I need people who are can work on their own, and not have to be reminded every day on how to do their job.

Sarmssearch is the premier supplier of SARMs and we need to let people who may have forgotten this to remember. While some companies may come and go....a flash in the pan, so they say....we will NOT fall into that category. Having the right team of people who can collaborate and keep sarmssearch in the forefront is our #1 mission.

If you are interested in joining the team, please reply here...or if you feel more comfortable and/or have questions...send me a PM.

hey everyone,

just wanted to let the board know that i am looking for 2-3 dedicated loggers to continue helping spread the sarmssearch tradition. Obviously, i am looking for someone who is dedicated, has a strong work ethic, has a good rapport with all other members, is knowledgeable...and coachable. This isn't brain surgery, but i need people who are can work on their own, and not have to be reminded every day on how to do their job.

Sarmssearch is the premier supplier of sarms and we need to let people who may have forgotten this to remember. While some companies may come and go....a flash in the pan, so they say....we will not fall into that category. Having the right team of people who can collaborate and keep sarmssearch in the forefront is our #1 mission.

If you are interested in joining the team, please reply here...or if you feel more comfortable and/or have questions...send me a pm.

bump

I know there are some bros out there looking to try out one of the SARMs from our product line. Really amazing compounds we have here...for FREE...for just logging your results.

I'm down. From researching I would like to do a log on the sr9009. It was close between the sr9009 or the aicar since both seem to have qualities that would benefit the cycle I'm on right now.

I will absolutely do a log and give my honest opinion on your product.

I'm very Interested in being a logger. I'm newer here but I have Ben in this game for a while . I've Ben very active on the iron.media forum since 2008. I am planning on doing a physique show early next year and I have researched sarms for a while and would like to incorporate them in my future contest prep. I can log as much as needed also
Thanks bigrich

I'm very Interested in being a logger. I'm newer here but I have Ben in this game for a while . I've Ben very active on the iron.media forum since 2008. I am planning on doing a physique show early next year and I have researched sarms for a while and would like to incorporate them in my future contest prep. I can log as much as needed also
Thanks bigrich

Big_Rich...please check your PMs.

That is a bummer your company isn't interested in promoting it's products to people on aas.

That is a bummer your company isn't interested in promoting it's products to people on aas.

Bro, I am sorry you could not be selected this time due to the fact that you are on multiple AAS. This has nothing to do with you personally, and certainly does not reflect my company's view on promoting our products...that's just a ridiculous and immature statement. Of course we want to promote and sell ALL of our products to EVERY MEMBER here. But, how can we get real/quality data...the kind that each and everyone of uses to make decisions about the type of substances we put into our bodies. That would be irresponsible and negligent of us to put anyone in a fucked up predicament like that.

It's not about money, it's not about selective choosing of members, and it isn't a knock on people using AAS. We have a reputation to uphold and are not going to be bullied into having a logger who is on multiple AAS. How does that help us or more importantly, allow the members of this forum to have the absolute accurate information on each of our products. Sorry, I told you we would work with you next go around when you come off. I can't and won't continue to explain myself and the importance of independent testing.

Update on our loggers for our sarmssearch products. Here is our list so far:

Cybrsage: Andarine S4

Big_Rich: GW501516

Fitguy22: Ostarine MK-2866

TCS: Ostarine MK-2866 & GW501516

Last edited:
I would be interested to log GW-501516 Im on trenbolone acetate 350mg/week week 3 cycle (additionally test E 250mg/week masteron prop 500mg/week) and feel some tiridness and would be great to see how this product increase endurance I also heard it reduce cholesterol so I would make bloowork before and after cycle to see what is a difference. I do cardio running 2 times per week and would like to see how it improves my running times.

So I'm bullying?

Read all my posts I'd love to hear how much I bully people.

90% of my posts are promoting products I've used and like.

Unfortunately I will not use sarmsearch. Because as of now my experience with their rep. Has been rather disappointing. One would have to think a company is only as good as those that represent it.

Flip flop your only interested in loggers not on aas? Then you are interested in loggers on Aas?

I never once took it personal till your last post regarding me. I don't see where you come up with me taking it personal when I say it's a bummer. That's fucked up. I've never one time ever had an issue with anyone here on ology besides a troll here n there. Then I have a rep hammering me.

You should get a few pointers from P.S.L. Their reps know how to do their job.

So I'm bullying?

Read all my posts I'd love to hear how much I bully people.

90% of my posts are promoting products I've used and like.

Unfortunately I will not use sarmsearch. Because as of now my experience with their rep. Has been rather disappointing. One would have to think a company is only as good as those that represent it.

Flip flop your only interested in loggers not on aas? Then you are interested in loggers on Aas?

I never once took it personal till your last post regarding me. I don't see where you come up with me taking it personal when I say it's a bummer. That's fucked up. I've never one time ever had an issue with anyone here on ology besides a troll here n there. Then I have a rep hammering me.

You should get a few pointers from P.S.L. Their reps know how to do their job.

Wow dude...really? I have the PMs saved where it was obvious you were not pleased when I informed you since you were currently on AAS that you couldn't participate this go around. Remember, basically telling me that my company didn't know what they were doing from a marketing standpoint by not including those who were currently in mid cycle. Why you still can't process this is beyond me...to the point I can't comprehend how come this is such a difficult idea for you to grasp.

We're introducing a new line of products that most of the bodybuilding community only knows about these various SARMs from what they have read online or heard from a 3rd party. 90%+of the population has no idea what they can expect from an 8-10 week run with Ostrarine MK-2866 combined with RAD-140. Not knowing how the unknown, never tried before, only read about on the internet & it sounds good, foreign substance will cause my mind, body & soul to react...is reason #1 why you would not want to take it when you are on a heavy AAS cycle as well. Right now you're all pumped up on test prop & mast in mid cycle form...and you think it is a good idea
#2 For you to get a reliable, realistic, unaffected introduction of new compounds...and furthermore, that you will be able to continue running AAS and without a doubt be able to relay and log valuable info to us? We want to educate the people of this forum on exactly what they can expect when running a straight SARMs cycle. From your standpoint, you would never truly get everything possible from our products, and would only have the opinion of someone who was combining chemicals. So should we insist that our clients must take AAS for 6 weeks before starting SARMs? Well, that is the logic you're trying to convince yourself is correct. It's like trying to explain to someone what the most delicious pie in the world tastes like, but you really don't know bc you still had a burrito from QT in your mouth when you shoved the pie in, lol. That's quite the dramatical scenario, but you have to understand man.

And about the bullying, umm...yeah bro...you were being kind of a dick. I don't care what you say in a PM to me...put down my business, PM me 2x more after I tried to explain what we were trying to accomplish, and then I say fuck it and have a change of heart and say "I'm going to help Anon out and toss him some products"...not trying to make enemies here man. Then I log in & you haven't returned the PM I told you to send to get you set up...instead you call me out personally and defile my business? And sorry bro, if you want me to post our PMs, I will. You weren't just like it's a bummer, dude....and chill. You were quite the opposite and I knew immediately that you were pissed.

Anon, if you don't want to use my company's products because of a personal dilemma you have with me...that is fine by me. Not sweating it one bit. But don't think I will let you chump me off and and throw blows when I'm not looking without sticking up for myself and straight calling you out. It never had to go this far...but you are still a little salty you weren't a viable candidate. Everyone else I had to break bad new to, you know what they did? They took it like a man. They completely understood the purpose behind our reasoning w/o question.

Finally, PSL is great...you're right. They have great reps. But, I'm not just some inexperienced, retarded clown sitting behind a computer screen. Quite the opposite actually. If I sat back and took shit from everyone who ran their mouths...my business wouldn't be worth a damn, and I might actually have to find a job where I have a boss and sit in traffic everyday...and do the 9-5 thing. I'm blessed to be part of a growing company where the sky's the limit. But I never, never have problems with ANYONE on ANY of the boards I visit. I am nothing but helpful, generous, and kind. And, nobody gives me shit, especially over some small fry shit that started this now drawn out battle of words.

I'm willing to still wipe the slate clean...I'm all for new beginnings and holding no grudges. I also apologize that we started off in such a juvenile manner. If you don't want to accept my apology, that is fine too. I just don't see the value in letting something disrupt what is going to be a successful day for me...rather nip it in the bud...fin.

Last edited:
I would be interested to log GW-501516 Im on trenbolone acetate 350mg/week week 3 cycle (additionally test E 250mg/week masteron prop 500mg/week) and feel some tiridness and would be great to see how this product increase endurance I also heard it reduce cholesterol so I would make bloowork before and after cycle to see what is a difference. I do cardio running 2 times per week and would like to see how it improves my running times.

I appreciate the enthusiasm rikardo! We would absolutely like to help you out and can when we run another log. Right now I have all of my loggers clean of all substances and ready to rock and roll. If you would like to purchase some of the GW, you can order from our website and use the promo code...30% off...I have a thread in this section with the promo password. Thanks for your interest in Sarmssearch!

Forgot the Promo Code was in my signature, lol. DICED30 = 30% Discount your next purchase!

Last edited:
My pm said.

It seems kinda pointless being on a steroid forum. From a marketing point of view.

One would think if you're promoting a product on a forum where people are predominantly cycling. People would like to see results while adding to a cycle. Especially while researching your products some seem to be pretty beneficial for one while on cycle.

Never was obviously pissed That was the only pm I sent after you mentioned the guidelines. Never sent a second. Sounds like your delusional. Slightly bypolar. It's cool though. No hard feelings man. I wasn't pissed bout not getting picked. More so irritated that I wasted a couple hours researching your products on a Saturday morning when I'm usually at the gym. Just think if you put half the time in when you started this post as you did thinking I was being a dick. It would of said from the start that you want loggers that are natural or off cycle. I wasn't being a dick I don't beat around the bush If I was pissed or being a dick I'd just put it out there.

So with that said sure lets squash it. Hope you enjoy the 4th down in the atl.

Back