Looking for dedicated loggers for sarmssearch asap!!!

My pm said.

It seems kinda pointless being on a steroid forum. From a marketing point of view.

One would think if you're promoting a product on a forum where people are predominantly cycling. People would like to see results while adding to a cycle. Especially while researching your products some seem to be pretty beneficial for one while on cycle.

Never was obviously pissed That was the only pm I sent after you mentioned the guidelines. Never sent a second. Sounds like your delusional. Slightly bypolar. It's cool though. No hard feelings man. I wasn't pissed bout not getting picked. More so irritated that I wasted a couple hours researching your products on a Saturday morning when I'm usually at the gym. Just think if you put half the time in when you started this post as you did thinking I was being a dick. It would of said from the start that you want loggers that are natural or off cycle. I wasn't being a dick I don't beat around the bush If I was pissed or being a dick I'd just put it out there.

So with that said sure lets squash it. Hope you enjoy the 4th down in the atl.

Shit happens bro...and I think there was just some miscommunication on admittedly my half...and I can understand your frustration as well. All is squashed bro...and I do sincerely apologize. With that being said, we have enough guys that are totally clean, that I still would like to give you the opportunity to run one of our products free for the time you are logging on it. If you are down with putting this behind us, starting over again, and producing good logs, I would like to have you on the team. If you're cool with this, let me know and you can tell me which product and we can exchange info via PMs.

I would like to apologize to truegrit I can definitely admit I was in the wrong for some of the things I said. I know alot of the members here know me and that isn't what I'm about. I am truly sorry.

Please disregard any negative things I said.

I would of posted this earlier but I wasn't available to. I had alot of errands I had to do today

im glad you two worked it out, i don't know non personally but iv read some of his posts and he's a nice stand up guy , true grit seems as nice as anon. glad u guys got over it and moved on.

so anon u jumping on the sarms?

I would like to apologize to truegrit I can definitely admit I was in the wrong for some of the things I said. I know alot of the members here know me and that isn't what I'm about. I am truly sorry.

Please disregard any negative things I said.

I would of posted this earlier but I wasn't available to. I had alot of errands I had to do today

Even though we have already apologized and squashed this, I feel it's necessary to make it public knowledge as well. I was an asshole and didn't conduct myself as I usually do. I'm really sorry. Glad to have you as one of our loggers too bro! I know you'll do great!

im glad you two worked it out, i don't know non personally but iv read some of his posts and he's a nice stand up guy , true grit seems as nice as anon. glad u guys got over it and moved on.

It was petty and childish fitguy22. Glad we were both big enough to put it behind us. And yes, Anon is taking the last spot on the logging team!

it takes alot of balls to man up, thank you so much and I hope me and many more out there who have made mistakes can man up and do whats right, thanks for your great example!

Milton, what happened yesterday was not only wrong on my part, but I actually was embarrased. There is a certain level of tolerance & respect that everyone is entitled to. I crossed that barrier and treated another person exactly how I would not want to be treated. Call it maturity, or experience, but the fact is that there's just no need for any extra negativity and rudeness in this world. Life is tough enough already. Why make it more difficult?

Milton, what happened yesterday was not only wrong on my part, but I actually was embarrased. There is a certain level of tolerance & respect that everyone is entitled to. I crossed that barrier and treated another person exactly how I would not want to be treated. Call it maturity, or experience, but the fact is that there's just no need for any extra negativity and rudeness in this world. Life is tough enough already. Why make it more difficult?

We're all human. Don't carry this baggage around with you any longer. You've dealt with it.
I try to forgive myself and move on. If I had to carry all the fuck ups I've made or said, I'd be unable to move forward. So give yourself a break. Give yourself some credit. Not everyone can man up.

Hello, this is a message for Truegrit, I tried to order some bottles on the sarmssearch website but couldn't do it, website is not working and I have an error message saying :

"502 - BAD GATEWAY
Anti-DDoS Filter cannot connect to protected host.
Most likely the firewall (CSF?) on protected host blocks filter IP addresses due to a large number of requests.
If you are the administrator, please disable the firewall or whitelist the filter IP's."

Is it just me or can you please tell us if the website doesn' work anymore? if not, how can we proceed to order?
PS : My profile does not allow me to respond to PM (Haven't enough post).

Many hanks

Hello, this is a message for Truegrit, I tried to order some bottles on the sarmssearch website but couldn't do it, website is not working and I have an error message saying :

"502 - BAD GATEWAY
Anti-DDoS Filter cannot connect to protected host.
Most likely the firewall (CSF?) on protected host blocks filter IP addresses due to a large number of requests.
If you are the administrator, please disable the firewall or whitelist the filter IP's."

Is it just me or can you please tell us if the website doesn' work anymore? if not, how can we proceed to order?
PS : My profile does not allow me to respond to PM (Haven't enough post).

Many hanks

Guys forget my previous post, website is working perfectly today!

Hi guys. I would love to log s4. Been training for 11 years plus. Very dedicated and know my stuff with nutrition. Only problem is I'm in Australia. Would that work ?

Hi guys. I would love to log s4. Been training for 11 years plus. Very dedicated and know my stuff with nutrition. Only problem is I'm in Australia. Would that work ?

Your location is not a problem, but we usually like to have our loggers more established on the board than someone with 4 posts. No offense bro...glad you're here and interested in SARMs. Can you tell us more about yourself? Stats, AAS experience, SARMs experience, supplements, goals, concerns, etc.

Your location is not a problem, but we usually like to have our loggers more established on the board than someone with 4 posts. No offense bro...glad you're here and interested in SARMs. Can you tell us more about yourself? Stats, AAS experience, SARMs experience, supplements, goals, concerns, etc.

I understand. Just found out about this forum. I have a very very detailed log on ***********. I just finished a 12 week cycle of lgd and mk677. I gained 25lbs and lost 2% bf. I'm so so happy with the results. I'm currently in pct with nolva and clomid. My post cycle blood showed really high ast and super suppressed test. If I'm allowed to post pics I can share my before and after. Let me know

Back