SARMSSEARCH is looking for an Ology member who would like to Rep our company!

TRUEGRIT

SarmsSearch Head Rep
Hey everyone. SarmsSearch is growing so fast and some of the reps are getting slammed, so we have decided to bring on another rep. What we look for in a rep is someone with vast knowledge of everything fitness related: AAS, SARMs, Diet, Training, Supplements, etc.

If you have some clout here...or have been around and active, and would like to join our team, please let me know ASAP. It is not an insane amount of work...and usually the time you are helping out on the boards, are the times you'd be on here anyway...lol.

Plus, you get FREE SARMs every month, so there's that too!

Hit me up if you're interested...thanks!

I want to let everyone know that I am the new SarmsSearch rep. I am glad that I will be the rep for my favorite Sarms company. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

I considered this, but after speaking with him & evaluating his knowledge of our products & his desire to succeed, he is the exception to the selection process. Bro knows his stuff, that I can confirm!

There has been a change in who will join Fitguy as Sarm Search's fellow rep here at Ology. As soon as Milton permits, an announcement will be made.

Back