Looking for expert advice on my new test prop pain/cutting it etc..

dont inject 3ml into one muscle , maybe jst glutes , but i wouldnt go more then 2 ml in quads and 2 in delts . ur gonna have to split injecting it into a couple of muscles . keep posting on how it works later today

it is made with EO. I dont doubt i could be allergic but i think my body just absorbs it too fast and i get left with too many crystals in the muscle.

"ethyl oleate*slows the release of*Testosterone propionate*into the system, and stabilizes the solution in theinjection*site. This helps prevent crashing, and reduces pain significantly by providing a smooth sustained release. But, bottom line, prop is still getting released in your system. Therefore, if you are super sensitive to prop, you'll still have some pain, although with a good formulation, it should be greatly reduced. If you're not very sensitive to*Testosterone propionate, on the other hand, you may be able to run it painlessly, or even at very high concentrations, with the addition of*ethyl oleate. This is why you have such a variance of results being reported right now."

A couple guys think its too much BA. Let me ask, how much do you think is too much? It takes more BA than most people think to cause irritation.
For instance, there's a company out there (i wont mention the name), that sells their igf already reconned with BA. So its almost 100% BA. Yes, its painful, but if you add 75% Bac Water to it, its not that bad. By the way, i dont reccomend buying this igf.
Anyway, how much is painful? My answer is, a lot!

@ fancyhuh101 - thanks for the advice. I'll know for sure in a little while if it helped or not and as soon as plenty of time passes and i have no pain, ill post, or if i feel some kick in ill post as well.

@Hijacked - How does a thinner, almost water-like oil help the prop to be absorbed more slowly and help stabilize it? I dont have any education on the science of it all really, but it just seems a thicker/heavier oil would take much longer for the muscles to absorb, possibly getting all of the prop to where it needs to go without leaving much behind. Also seems like the thicker oil would stabilize crystals better. Feel free to school me, I am open to all advice.

"ethyl oleate*slows the release of*Testosterone propionate*into the system, and stabilizes the solution in theinjection*site. This helps prevent crashing, and reduces pain significantly by providing a smooth sustained release. But, bottom line, prop is still getting released in your system. Therefore, if you are super sensitive to prop, you'll still have some pain, although with a good formulation, it should be greatly reduced. If you're not very sensitive to*Testosterone propionate, on the other hand, you may be able to run it painlessly, or even at very high concentrations, with the addition of*ethyl oleate. This is why you have such a variance of results being reported right now."
I have this at home and have also added additional to help with injection pain.

IFC is reconstituted with acidic acid. Never heard of ba being used.

As far as too much you typically use a 3-5% concentration of ba. Any more will make a pretty nasty spot.

IFC is reconstituted with acidic acid. Never heard of ba being used.

As far as too much you typically use a 3-5% concentration of ba. Any more will make a pretty nasty spot.

You are right, igf should be reconned with acetic acid. However, there is a so called lab out there that sells so called igf thats already reconned with BA. Thats neither here nor there. My point was, i have injected 1/2 cc of 50% bac water and 50% BA and its not as bad as you think. It burns a little, but then its gone. You dont feel it the next day. The discomfort caused by too much BA feels totally different than compound thats crashed in the muscle.

I give the great Basskiller credit for the info below.
"Hormone*Concentration & Crashing in Depot:
There is another problem with BA, though - it is very water soluble. So much so, that once gear is injected, the BA will flee the solution and dissolve into aqueous fluids inside the body. What result? Depends. Let's assume for whatever reason, BA was your only solvent. What happens, most likely, is some of the*hormonecrashes in the depot, crystallizing in your muscle, causing irritation and near-crippling pain. The severity will depend on the hormone/ester*and concentration (which affects the total amount of hormone crashed.) This is where BB, and other, newer solvents such as EO come in. These solvents are better at holding the hormone in solution in depot, thereby preventing a crash.You can see why a high BA % would correlate with a crash in depot: if BA is being utilized as a solvent, rather than just a bacteriostatic agent, there's a chance there's not enough other solvents to hold all of the hormone once injected and the BA has leeched out. But it may not have been the BA that caused the pain at all, you see?? It was the hormone crashing, and the cause of that was a poor recipe.Here's a guideline that I don't know 100% to be true, but in my experience, it has been. BA pain (caused by irritation from BA itself) may have a somewhat quicker onset, and fade more quickly than hormone pain. If you inject straight BA, you'll feel it immediately, it will do some tissue damage, and it will be out of the system relatively quickly. In an oil solution, it will not take effect as quickly, as it's still in the oil. As it leeches out, it does some tissue damage and causes some pain. On the other hand, I've never known hormone/esterpain to onset within 24 hours, and often it lingers for 48-72 hours as the crystals continue to irritate muscle fibers as they are slowly broken down. The distinction is a fuzzy line though, and probably will not give a conclusive answer in most cases as to the cause of*injection*pain.Bottom line:*I think we tend to blame painful gear on BA too often. I personally do think that 10% BA is definitely high enough to cause a good amount of pain on it's own, though some have sworn it's painless. Others maintain that 4-5% BA will cause*injection*pain on its own. Just remember how many factors are at play here, and that will help you understand why there are so many conflicting opinions and theories on*injection*pain and ideal solvent ratios for different compounds and concentrations. I think it would be a mistake to try to finger just one of them as the culprit.*"

Sorry guys i meant to post last night. After several hours i did start to feel some pain set in but it never got any worse. Before cutting with the oil, the pain was 10/10 for sure, even keeping me awake at night and making me miserable all day. To be fair, i did only use 50mg or so of test that time vs. 100-150...but still. 100mg crippled my shoulder and left it swollen/red, but this didnt do much at all. Id have to rate it at a 1 or 2/10 at most. Leg is fully functional this morning, i could run/jump/train or whatever i wanted with no problems for sure. Pinned a little over 50mg again this morning in the shoulder and it shouldnt hurt hopefully. Thanks for the advice, ill let you know.

I give the great Basskiller credit for the info below.
"Hormone*Concentration & Crashing in Depot:
There is another problem with BA, though - it is very water soluble. So much so, that once gear is injected, the BA will flee the solution and dissolve into aqueous fluids inside the body. What result? Depends. Let's assume for whatever reason, BA was your only solvent. What happens, most likely, is some of the*hormonecrashes in the depot, crystallizing in your muscle, causing irritation and near-crippling pain. The severity will depend on the hormone/ester*and concentration (which affects the total amount of hormone crashed.) This is where BB, and other, newer solvents such as EO come in. These solvents are better at holding the hormone in solution in depot, thereby preventing a crash.You can see why a high BA % would correlate with a crash in depot: if BA is being utilized as a solvent, rather than just a bacteriostatic agent, there's a chance there's not enough other solvents to hold all of the hormone once injected and the BA has leeched out. But it may not have been the BA that caused the pain at all, you see?? It was the hormone crashing, and the cause of that was a poor recipe.Here's a guideline that I don't know 100% to be true, but in my experience, it has been. BA pain (caused by irritation from BA itself) may have a somewhat quicker onset, and fade more quickly than hormone pain. If you inject straight BA, you'll feel it immediately, it will do some tissue damage, and it will be out of the system relatively quickly. In an oil solution, it will not take effect as quickly, as it's still in the oil. As it leeches out, it does some tissue damage and causes some pain. On the other hand, I've never known hormone/esterpain to onset within 24 hours, and often it lingers for 48-72 hours as the crystals continue to irritate muscle fibers as they are slowly broken down. The distinction is a fuzzy line though, and probably will not give a conclusive answer in most cases as to the cause of*injection*pain.Bottom line:*I think we tend to blame painful gear on BA too often. I personally do think that 10% BA is definitely high enough to cause a good amount of pain on it's own, though some have sworn it's painless. Others maintain that 4-5% BA will cause*injection*pain on its own. Just remember how many factors are at play here, and that will help you understand why there are so many conflicting opinions and theories on*injection*pain and ideal solvent ratios for different compounds and concentrations. I think it would be a mistake to try to finger just one of them as the culprit.*"

Very good post man. I was thinking it had more to do with the solvents and the prop crashing in my muscles too soon, especially considering how thin the solution is. As you stated, it also seemed to make more sense to me that if it was the alcohol irritating me, I would feel that immediately...which i really didnt. Injections are pretty smooth/painless and i didnt feel any pain until about 5hrs later.

I do believe that adding the grapeseed oil has made a huge difference, i just hate having to inject so many ML to get the amount of prop i need. But id rather inject 3ML of painless test cut with oil than inject 0.5ml that will cripple me for a week!

Very good post man. I was thinking it had more to do with the solvents and the prop crashing in my muscles too soon, especially considering how thin the solution is. As you stated, it also seemed to make more sense to me that if it was the alcohol irritating me, I would feel that immediately...which i really didnt. Injections are pretty smooth/painless and i didnt feel any pain until about 5hrs later.

I do believe that adding the grapeseed oil has made a huge difference, i just hate having to inject so many ML to get the amount of prop i need. But id rather inject 3ML of painless test cut with oil than inject 0.5ml that will cripple me for a week!

Some people just cant get along with prop. My suggestion would be, get yourself some TPP (testosterone phenyl propionate). Its very similar to prop as far as the ester goes. But much less painful. TPP is a personal favorite of mine. EOD inj with TPP.
Feel free to pm me if you need anymore help. I have a hard time keeping up with the threads i subscribe to. I spread my time out among three different boards. So sometimes i lose track of the threads im involved with.
Good luck.

cool man, thanks a lot. took about 50mg in the delt yesterday and im sore this morning but nothing like before. little to no swelling and no redness

Some prop is a bitch and will hurt like hell.i cant do prop at all..any prop..leaves me in severe pain with a fucking knot where ever i inject it..

Some prop is a bitch and will hurt like hell.i cant do prop at all..any prop..leaves me in severe pain with a fucking knot where ever i inject it..

yea that seems to be what a lot of ppl say. i guess i got lucky as hell with my first stuff. It was pro pharma testo pro 100 or something like that. i bet i could have done 200mg in 1 delt and not have a problem.

yea that seems to be what a lot of ppl say. i guess i got lucky as hell with my first stuff. It was pro pharma testo pro 100 or something like that. i bet i could have done 200mg in 1 delt and not have a problem.

Did you get good results from it? Were you doing any other compounds with it? More importantly, are you sure it was dosed correctly? If the prop you have continues to give you problems, then get some TPP. Great stuff.

Did you get good results from it? Were you doing any other compounds with it? More importantly, are you sure it was dosed correctly? If the prop you have continues to give you problems, then get some TPP. Great stuff.
yea i did get good results, but it was the first time i had ever injected test so there is no telling if it was dosed right. Even if it wasnt dosed right, it didnt give me any pain at all. i did winstrol and primo with it. winstrol didnt give me much trouble and neither did the primo, but primo hurt for sure.

also, i just injected 100mg/2ml of my prop with grapeseed oil cut in it and i am feeling it for sure!!! my leg is starting to get stiff and aching. if it stays where its at ill be fine but if it gets any worse im trashing the stuff. thanks for the suggestion on tpp, ill look into it.

Anyone else have any suggestions? I feel like its just time to give up and throw the stuff out, but im making incredible gains and after a few days when the pain settles down, i trick myself into believing its worth it again...all until i inject again!

Seems diluting it really didnt change anything as far as the pain goes. I thought it did when I shot 50mg and barely felt it...but as i said in that last post, soon as i went back up to 100mg again i couldnt walk. Also, the grapeseed oil feels weird as hell going in. Usually i just feel the needle prick and thats it, but with this oil i can literally feel it going in the muscle each time i press on the syringe, and it almost hurts...but id just label it was a really weird feeling.

Back