Looking for good To Go recipes

VengeanceX7

I work night and my last day off before i go back to work i make food to take to work. Usually 2 or 3 meals for each night. I have been making chicken breast rice and veggies for years and i am getting sick of it. Sometimes I mix it up with turkey burgers, sweet potatoes and other veggies but am running out of ideas. So what are some good meals to make in advance and put into tupperware to take to work each night. I usually use chicken and rice because its cheap and effective but is becoming so bland.

I always perfer the leaner red meats with and switch up the marinades. Veges are a tough one without loading them up with a bunch of crap. I like to cut up a sweet potato, red onion, butternut squash with alitttle olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake at 375 comes out pretty good!

I got tired of chicken for a while, but I've found that I never get tired of it if I just season the shit out of it lol, I cut it up into small pieces and season with things like curry, sriracha, hoison, bbq sauce with honey, etc etc. By cutting it up small you get less chicken taste and more seasoning taste :)

Back