Looking for some feedback before I order some PDE-5 stuff

stevenmd

Super Ninja
Specifically, RUI's 1) Liquid Varden, 2) Liquid V and 3) Liquid CIA. Which have you tried? If you have tried several, which was your favorite? Thanks!

I use Liquid CIA...Love it....I take 6mg every 48 hours and I'm always good to go...Well worth it. Will buy again.

LOL, thanks! Going to order some now. I was using stuff from Great White but it seems it is no longer on their website. I always freak out when I find something good and then they stop carrying it. I hate testing new stuff, creature of habit I guess.

MY rat has both here in his cage. I think both are nice but if i were to pick one id say CIA , just because it lasts longer.
I swear my rat was up for it any time for about 3 days after taking cia ( they say cia is 2 days, I say it's three)
If you want it on the spot use & gone the next day, then v, if you don't mind taking it atleast 1hr before hand and it lasting for at least 2 days then go for cia.
They are very good quality as I am sure others will be posting up here as well.

ENJOY! ;-)

MY rat has both here in his cage. I think both are nice but if i were to pick one id say CIA , just because it lasts longer.
I swear my rat was up for it any time for about 3 days after taking cia ( they say cia is 2 days, I say it's three)
If you want it on the spot use & gone the next day, then v, if you don't mind taking it atleast 1hr before hand and it lasting for at least 2 days then go for cia.
They are very good quality as I am sure others will be posting up here as well.

ENJOY! ;-)

What was your rat's dosage on both?

What was your rat's dosage on both?

lowest dose that I noticed to work was 10mg for v and 15mg for cia (alone). I didn't go over 1ml with each (25mg v , 30mg cia) I have seen people post up like 2X+ that, but I think if less works then use less right?
I would try out 0.5ml on rat and lower or raise from there. imo

While using Liquid CIA has anyone's test subjects experienced side effects of l owered blood pressure while using it? Other side effects being pressure around the eyes, and or headaches if a large amount of water is not consumed during the duration of the life of a dose? Thanks!

Back