Looking for Some Help With My Cut

pakiran

Hey everyone,

Its been 3 years since I have began consistently working out. I am 6'1 and 180lbs, but at one point I was 245lb. It took me a year to lose 75lbs of fat which I mainly achieved through insanity, insanity asylum, and p90x. For the past 4 months I have quit those programs and hit the gym to fill out my physique with the muscle that it was lacking. Trouble is I am having a hard time burning off fat from my current 12% bf percentage. I consume a good amount of protein, space out 5-6 small meals a day, drink plenty of water, and hit the gym 4-5 days a week for a good 1-1.5 hrs. I do separate muscle groups on gym days, and throw in a few short high intensity (2min-4mph + 30s-12.5mph) running intervals between completed sets. I have bulked up naturally (almost 10 pounds of muscle in the past four months without any supplements but whey protein), and my strength has increased substantially (ex. 95lb bench press to 225 bench press, 100lb deadlift to 315lb deadlift, 60lb shoulder press to 155lb shoulder press, etc.). Although I have a handsome (or so i have been told) cut facial structure, good posture, and an attractive physique in clothing, i like all other humans would like to parade around shirtless with confidence. I do not have a problem getting naked in the bedroom, but I am very self critical of myself when it comes to dressing down in public.

Alas, I am not looking to bulk up any more, and my research has concluded that Anavar would be the best supplement for me to cycle. I would like to take it for 4-6 weeks at a dosage between 50mg-80mg to preserve lean muscle, spike my metabolism, and perhaps put on a couple extra pounds of muscle while cutting down to 8% bf. I have a layer of fat on my upper/lower abdomen, obliques, upper arms, chest, and lower back.
I would like to take only 1 cycle of anabolic supplements in such a way that it would give me results that i will be content with (so as to totally discontinue usage of the same/similar supplements).

I like Anavar because of its relatively few and low risk side effects, and most importantly its fat burning reputation. Any advice for me fellas?

Back