losing all my gains while off cycle!

parham

I am banned!
should i get back on? i got like 12 inch arms now

AnGZUN5.jpg

No, spend that money on 3J and learn how to eat better. I'm seriously starting to think you're trolling, which is unfortunate as some guys really need the help.

No, spend that money on 3J and learn how to eat better. I'm seriously starting to think you're trolling, which is unfortunate as some guys really need the help.

Yeah I don't know how he could expect anyone to take him seriously

male in a tutu as his avatar. def trolling.

Lol no offense but maybe u didn't have many gains to hold on to, how's ur diet? 50 ***8240; is diet 20 is training, 20 is sleep and the last 10 is gear which will only work if ur diet is dialed in

"You kept yelling rape, at the top of your lungs" "I honestly thought he was going to rape me?" ...step brothers. Lol.

his other threads kind of sounded like he was making fun of AAS users saying things like "i just got off cycle, should i just go back on" then looks like he doesn't lift... he's playing the character of chitty user who does nothing right, always stays on, doesn't know anything about pct etc... not very good trolling, saw it a mile away and I was positive I've seen those pics or at least this guy before, he regularly trolls another bodybuilding forum.

guys?? why would he be trolling posting a pic up? not like hes pushing his source lol. I think people need to be less of a dick sometimes. dude has 80 posts, so what hes skinny and is charlie browning his shoes and shit, but dont be assholes and just call him a troll. maybe hes being genuine about asking his question and you all just shit on him.
I dont think its very cool.

to the thread starter, you dont look like you even work out dude, your shoes are fucked up, your arms are small, your skinny, what type of cycle did you even do? Id check your source if I was you and get a gym membership, oh yeah, Id beat up your source if I was you... your small, get bigger,
G out.

Back