losing too much damn weight!

Nutri-Wrestler

ok, yeah, well im cutting for my comp and i started at 206 two weeks ago, i am now at 188!

i need to load some more calories into me i think...

How much did you drop your carbs? Honestly, losing 18 pounds in 2 weeks on your frame might be more harmful then good when it comes to keeping as much muscle as possible. When is your show anyways?

BiggieSwolls said:
How much did you drop your carbs? Honestly, losing 18 pounds in 2 weeks on your frame might be more harmful then good when it comes to keeping as much muscle as possible. When is your show anyways?

True that....I have been on DNP the past 2 weeks and have only dropped about 8 pounds...I am paying careful attention to my diet, so I have not lost any strength at all and very little muscle.

BiggieSwolls said:
i dropped my carbs to about 100 a day. i think a lot of weight was water weight as i was using test and cut back on the anti-e's alot b/c i didnt really need them.

Nutri-Wrestler said:
i dropped my carbs to about 100 a day. i think a lot of weight was water weight as i was using test and cut back on the anti-e's alot b/c i didnt really need them.

How many weeks out from the show, and 100 seem way to low. Bump that up a little and eat some more natural peanutbutter. I have a show this weekend and I started at 220lbs and I am going to come in at 176lbs, I will never diet this hard again, much props to the guys that compete, it takes fuckin work!!!But it's fun, I guess I will find out if that hard work paid off, this sat

Nutri-Wrestler said:

Nutri, thats way too low IMO. Depending on how far out the show is, its possible you may be as flat as a pancake come show time. What was your normal carb intake per day before the diet and how far out are you from the show?

im about 11 weeks out. carbs beofre im not too sure, but they were high.

Almighty- im not natural. i just really cant pose. i dont think those pictures really do crap for me

what i had today:
930- 4 eggs
10- 1 cup oatmeal (NOT instant)
1130- protein shake (50g protein)
200- 3-4 tbs natty peanut butter
215- tuna sub from some sub shop (took 2 bites of the bread and ate all the tuna)
545- detour bar
800- protein shake (76g protein 24g carbs)
1000- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast and a sweet potato
1200- bout to be a protein shake, Pro blend 55

Nutri-Wrestler said:

Almighty- im not natural. i just really cant pose. i dont think those pictures really do crap for me

LOL nah man I didnt mean that as an insult...I havent seen the pics. I meant during this contest prep, are you going o'natural or using some gear?

contest prep im using clen and nyc to lose
i was using 12.5mcg T3, but not anymore.

im thinkin of using some Winstrol (winny) tabs right beofre the show to harden up.

but other than that, natural

Ah, perhaps the t-3 has something to do with this as it can be very difficult to keep muscle if not using some kind of anabolic.

i was using a little tren (80mg ed) for one of the 2 weeks so far that i was using T3.

my muscle have become more defined so i am hoping it was excess water draining off from test.

I agree that it's a lot of weight in a short period, but what NO ONE addressed is how much of the weight was b.fat? Maybe you did a great job of maintaining muscle and just lost a lot of water-weight and fat. I'm SURE you lost some muscle as this is almost inevitable with this type of weight-loss, but still.....if you lost it in all the right places.....what's the big deal??? That was your goal, right brother?

I'm only 210 and about 10%. I could lose 10 pounds in about a week just by cutting out carbs after 4:00 pm!!!! The fat and water (and a little muscle) comes right off.

Good luck with the contest, make us proud. And grappler to grappler, I can STILL kick your ass :eek:...............:)

Last edited:
Wow, that is a lot of weight to lose in two weeks.
You taking in any flax oil with your shakes?
I'm not sure if you mentioned it, but are you doing a bodybuilding competition?
One more thing, do you know your current level of bodyfat?

Back