Loss of libido and wood on a testosterone mix cycle.

An older guy from a closed danish group on Face called **** recommended this he had his test checked three times at that clinic. I'm gonna do the same soon if I don't find a doctor close to me who is willing to do the tests :)

Yeah the layout on their website looks like s**t but give them a call I'm sure they are fine ! And with the strict rules in Denmark regarding a medical clinic I don't see why they wouldn't be legit :)

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...n-new-members-important-info-board-rules.html

My bad and I did read the board rules. I thought the source thing only was about gear and not if you were reffering a fellow countryman to a clinic that will get his blood test done. Lesson learned ;)

Yeah, seems a bit harsh.
Thx for your help Danishaesthetics :)

Here comes another problem.
I am from Denmark, where healthcare are "free" (payed by taxes), so i can not get bloodtests done.
If you are a smooth talker, you can get some taken, like checking kidneys and liver for problems.
Other than that you can not even PAY to get other blood tests, because the official opinion are: "Just dont use steroids".

Dave Crosland held a seminar at my local gym while recording for Under Construction 2 and mentioned that in England
he could just pay to get a full blood panel done.
He seemed chocked that we have no way of doing steroids "safely" in Denmark.
Only if your doctor is very open minded....

I am Lucky that i could get e2 tests done.
None of my gym friends through 25 years of working out, even had that done.

Crazy huh?

Every person should have open access to medical care regarding steroid use. This is what I've created in America

Dr. O

Many American physicians are realizing that anyone using steroids should have access to checking their labs and the respect of discussing how steroids may be causing harm to their body.

Ask your doctor about discussing steroids. You may be surprised to find that he/she is receptive. Show your doctor my page and what I have been doing since 2005, they may feel more comfortable knowing that I've lead the way!!

Dr O

Many American physicians are realizing that anyone using steroids should have access to checking their labs and the respect of discussing how steroids may be causing harm to their body.

Ask your doctor about discussing steroids. You may be surprised to find that he/she is receptive. Show your doctor my page and what I have been doing since 2005, they may feel more comfortable knowing that I've lead the way!!

Dr O

Dr. O,

Do you do any type of consults or work with any fellas outside of your state? Stuff like blood work analysis and such? I'm in NY and still need to find how to get labs without telling my doc what I'm doing, the private labs shared on here do not support NY customers due to state laws. Just curious if you have anything to over out of state clients. Thanks.

Back