Low and Morphed Jesus Juice

Mr Incredible what do you think????

The anabolic doc...

First of all, thank you thank you.

It takes a genuine person who really cares to share such knowledge for free that they have gained in their proffessional carear, one which they have worked hard to achieve, with others that haven't done that graft, sat up nervousely studying for exams late at night, and gleaned from fellow proffessionals and medical journals.

You have also interpreted numeric, pharmaceautical, medically written work and presented it in probably the most concise, easily interpreted and well organised way I've seen for our (laymans) benefit.

This is exactly what I wanted to see, I've seen bits and bats, fag ends of studies and peiced them together to form a picture but you just said it all.

From the above I think paragraph 4 is probably the most telling to the average amongst us; naturally occuring LH and FSH are the most important elements for fertility, if they arn't present test wouldn't help and if they won't naturally return and can't be stimulated then replacing that link in the chain with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and possibly hmg/fsh is imperitive in achieving sufficient sperm count.

Its also very interesting that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a more convenient (less frequency required) and potent stimulus of the testes. I have actually been prescrobed recombinant LH before by a leading English endo when I was a teenager and did a very silly thing (used the original parabolon (tren), with the original syntex Anapolon and Dynabolon, at age 15!) and I can tell you the dosing was complicated and intended to simulate that natural pulsing of naturally occuring LH.

It worked, my body began to regenerate and the HPTA circle commenced, but I was so shut down it was scary and I don'yt even want to talk about the sides I suffered in the interim. That was the first stage in my learning process, and I read and read and read because I knew I loved to lift weights and wanted to compete but didn't want to suffer adverse health. Since that time I was very careful and always pay close attention to my body.

The information you have empowered us with is very well recieved from me I can tell you, clearly there's alot more to your game and if I lived out that way I would certainly come see you since that would be necessary for me to really get what I want, the cardiology side is very interesting aswell, for example;

Do steroids really increase the size of your heart?

Does growth hormone really cause the thickening of the left ventricular wall? can it be treated

Do all steroids adversely shift the HDL/LDL balance?

I don't expect answers to these but I can see that there is a whole other area of very relevant expertise you have.

Thank you for sharing what you have with us for now you a good guy.

Mr Inc.

this only leaves one question, do the testes desensitise to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or LH after long administration of HCG?

Well it may actually be irrelevent to a degree; if your LH/FSH were gonna be normal or would come back after a reasonable abstenence say 6-9 month and use of nolva for eg then you would't need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) administration since you would be able to achieve fertility.

However, if after that period you had a too low sperm count and after a full panel it were discovered you have low LH/FSH, possibly with low test also then it ain't lookin like its gonna come back at all, so you would need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as the only way of achieving normal sperm count.

The only remaining scenarion I can think of is one where your a regular competitor and need to stay on the gear year round, in this instance it would seem prudent to strike a balance between keeping you testes stimulated enough that they don't completely shut down and become dormant and unresponsive, and not overdosing on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) just incase

Sounds like the 500iu once per week would be a way to go or else three weeks worth every 8-10 weeks.

can you be more specific, how long were you off

what was the course you'd done before

did you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle therapy (pct) after the course ended

how long did you try for a kid

did you have your sperm tested, if so how long after you'd come off and what were the results

lastly what dosage Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) did you run through your cycle when she got preggas?

It takes a normal couple on average a year to get pregnant although many times it happens earlier

I was off for a few months, 2-3 at a time. I always run clomid/nolva post cycle for a minimum of 6 weeks, partly because it keeps your test levels higher than base line as well as for a better recovery

we never tried for more than a year for a kid, think my last one was the longest and it was for a year. I personally didnt want to be off longer than that so I just went back on and used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and both times she got pregnant that way.

I run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500iu 1-2x per week during my cycle. Every 6 weeks or so I take 1-2 weeks off it to prevent desensitization

I never had my sperm tested as I never needed to, she always got pregant within a reasonable time

I was off for a few months, 2-3 at a time. I always run clomid/nolva post cycle for a minimum of 6 weeks, partly because it keeps your test levels higher than base line as well as for a better recovery

we never tried for more than a year for a kid, think my last one was the longest and it was for a year. I personally didnt want to be off longer than that so I just went back on and used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), and both times she got pregnant that way.

I run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 500iu 1-2x per week during my cycle. Every 6 weeks or so I take 1-2 weeks off it to prevent desensitization

I never had my sperm tested as I never needed to, she always got pregant within a reasonable time

Thank you thats interesting.

I'm not a fan of clomid but I have read a study somewhere that said even though nolva was a better stimulator of test from LH output and sensitivity to it, it was clomid that increases FSH more, how much more I don't remember, and FSH does seem potentially key in fertility. Sounds like the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) alone worked great anyway.

PS awsome physique good job, you live anywhere near Alberta? I know Nicole Ball

Thank you thats interesting.

I'm not a fan of clomid but I have read a study somewhere that said even though nolva was a better stimulator of test from LH output and sensitivity to it, it was clomid that increases FSH more, how much more I don't remember, and FSH does seem potentially key in fertility. Sounds like the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) alone worked great anyway.

PS awsome physique good job, you live anywhere near Alberta? I know Nicole Ball

I found running clomid/nolva together did the best job, not only did I recover better, but the nolva protected me from estrogen rebound, which has happened to me post cycle in the past

I found running clomid/nolva together did the best job, not only did I recover better, but the nolva protected me from estrogen rebound, which has happened to me post cycle in the past

Hey man;
Can you elaborate on that abit? I'm running Test C (550ew) and Deca(500ew) now and I'm looking at just clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) since that's what i did before. I have both so could run both - what dose would you recommend? - BTW i'm 215, 6'2 49y.o.

thanks Mr. ontario! ;-) (u in TO? I have peeps up there in my mom's side)

Hey man;
Can you elaborate on that abit? I'm running Test C (550ew) and Deca(500ew) now and I'm looking at just clomid for PCT since that's what i did before. I have both so could run both - what dose would you recommend? - BTW i'm 215, 6'2 49y.o.

thanks Mr. ontario! ;-) (u in TO? I have peeps up there in my mom's side)

I run the typical clomid approach, say 100mg a day for the first 10 days or so, then 50mg a day for the rest of the run, then add in nolva usually at 25mg a day for the length of the pct

Sounds like the 500iu once per week would be a way to go or else three weeks worth every 8-10 weeks.

So in your opinion 500iu once a week is more efficient than the standard 250iu every 3-4 days? Or if one chooses to run 250iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 3-4 days he should only do it for 4 weeks max then take a 5-7 week brake? A bit unorthodox wouldn't you say?

Hi guys, the Anabolic Doc here. Just wanted to let you know that I will be featured in Power Lifting USA for four straight months!!! Starting in July 2009. Anthony Ricciuto, the Power Nutrition writer has done a four month long interview series with me, including photos. Should get front cover exposure!!!!!! This is my first national stage and I hope you will check it out. Anthony and I have spent countless hours preparing theses articles. I hope I can have a positive effect on all lifters out there and start to bring the underground medical practices related to AS use into good doctors offices in the future!!!

And by-the -way, I just benched 605 off a 3 board today-- @ 203 lbs, 44 years old and feeling great... had sex with the Honey 2 times last night after a bottle of good Merlot !!! too boot.... Stay healthy, strong and happy... The Anabolic Doc.......

Hi guys, the Anabolic Doc here. Just wanted to let you know that I will be featured in Power Lifting USA for four straight months!!! Starting in July 2009. Anthony Ricciuto, the Power Nutrition writer has done a four month long interview series with me, including photos. Should get front cover exposure!!!!!! This is my first national stage and I hope you will check it out. Anthony and I have spent countless hours preparing theses articles. I hope I can have a positive effect on all lifters out there and start to bring the underground medical practices related to AS use into good doctors offices in the future!!!

And by-the -way, I just benched 605 off a 3 board today-- @ 203 lbs, 44 years old and feeling great... had sex with the Honey 2 times last night after a bottle of good Merlot !!! too boot.... Stay healthy, strong and happy... The Anabolic Doc.......

Well congrats on all fronts haha!

prefer Rioja myself but I can see how a Merlot would work on an evening

Did you try takling tribulus, buddy? I heard that's good for your nuts.

Good luck bro - keep us posted. And take advantage of this opportunity to knock up the ol lady with great frequency - it tapers off after the babies arrive...LOL

I'm getting my boys checked in the beginning of July. I'll let you guys know what happens. I am still dieting and taking all the vitamins that I've read help.

I have generally used Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout my cycles and never had a problem getting my wife pregnant...funny thing is I tried going clean, she didnt get pregnant...went back on and hit up the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) again, she got pregnant
same thing happened for me and my wife, we tried for 2 yrs and no luck, i said screw it and hopped on a test n deca cycle and few weeks later wife was preggo.....made no sense to me but that's how it happened. and if you'd see the size of my 18mnth old boy you'd think he was the one juicin,lol. lean as can be and in the 95% on all of his growth charts!

Back