Low dose Testosterone .... High Dose Deca cutting cycle

copaseet

I was thinking about this cycle...

250mg Test E & 750mg Deca per week.
0.5mg Adex EOD, 500iu HCG 2 X a week.

Reason behind it is I feel Deca gives me more "pop" that Test and as it aromatizes at about 1/3 of Test, I can still take the same amount of AI as on 500mg of Deca and hopefully keep the bloat down.

I cant run Tren, EQ would make me too hungry, Masteron doesn't do shit for me, Primo forget about finding a legit source.

Anyone try this? results?

I think you will love it. I did 300 test and 600 deca and it was effective. Ran AI and caber and never saw any bad sides.

i would never go over 350mg a week of test, especially on a cut, unless i'm only using test.

you'll love it i think, i once did 10 weeks of 350 test prop with 350-525 NPP. and of course caber and adex. i loved the NPP so much i even kept it in for the beginning stages of my cut, did 350 test 350 mast 350 NPP. i cut out the NPP when i started noticing that even at 350 a week i was holding more water than i should have.

anyways nandrolone is great.. never tried deca but NPP i highly recommend.

also i wanna point out that i believe less is more, meaning you'd be surprised with where 350mg test prop + 350mg NPP could get you.

Why can't you run Tren?
personally, i would definitely keep tren for a cutting cycle due to the baggage it carries along with it.

Yeah, especially at 750 mg/wk 19-nor AI and caber will be a must to prevent deca dick.

With 750/wk deca the bleed down to PCT will also take a looong time, don't know if you PCT or c***se but that might be a factor.

As the boys said this is a good cycle. But like all cutting it is your diet. I believe you know that !

In regard to the comment RE: test @ 350 mgs and cut , you can cut at any dose of test. 750 - 1000 etc... the bulk/ bloat is all water. Ergo your E2 levels and diet. Test does not build fat tissue but raises water retention that can be lost at anytime.

But yea I admit other compounds are better to cut with so you cab keep your calories up.

As the boys said this is a good cycle. But like all cutting it is your diet. I believe you know that !

In regard to the comment RE: test @ 350 mgs and cut , you can cut at any dose of test. 750 - 1000 etc... the bulk/ bloat is all water. Ergo your E2 levels and diet. Test does not build fat tissue but raises water retention that can be lost at anytime.

But yea I admit other compounds are better to cut with so you cab keep your calories up.
yeah sure you can lose the bloat at any time, but the point of being on a cutting cycle is not only to end up cut but mainly to look dry lean and vascular throughout

this is why i believe that a traditional "cutting cycle" should only be implemented at the FINAL STAGES of a cut, meaning when you are already lean/almost lean. different compounds at different dosages should not be wasted when you're trying to cut from say 13%boyfat down to 9%. why waste something like masteron at 13%, or even 12 or 11?

Last edited:
Back