Low dose tren cycle with 200mg TRT a week

Dirkmcgirk

I have been researching low dose tren cycles accompanied by TRT quantities of test and was wondering how folks feel about such a protocol.

I am a very patient man, so I'm not the kinda guy that would run tren-a at 100mg, 75mgr even 50mg MWF. I was thinking about something along the line of 25-33mg MWF see how it treats me for a week or 2 and then bump it up to 50mg and eventually at 75mg MWF bringing me to no more than 225 per week.

I would prefer tren-e but folks seem to caution newbies against it in case they can't handle the sides, but I wonder if it would make more sense for me to do it that way and start off super slow like I would with tren-a

I'm running a low trt dose of test now (175mg a week) with 100mg EOD of tren ace. very few side effects whatsoever , other then the accelerated heart rate, bit of anxiety, and sleeping issues (which is light for being on such an anabolic compound). running masteron as well.

if you want to give it a try I'd definitely go with Tren Ace. tren E is not going to kick in for awhile and your going to want to start upping and upping the dosage. Tren a will start kicking in fast and give you a real feeling for how you react to it

I'm running a low trt dose of test now (175mg a week) with 100mg EOD of tren ace. very few side effects whatsoever , other then the accelerated heart rate, bit of anxiety, and sleeping issues (which is light for being on such an anabolic compound). running masteron as well.

if you want to give it a try I'd definitely go with Tren Ace. tren E is not going to kick in for awhile and your going to want to start upping and upping the dosage. Tren a will start kicking in fast and give you a real feeling for how you react to it

Not hijak but eod protocol would be; m,w,f,s,t,t, s, right? I see a lot of guys just taking eod for m w f and forget about the other two days of the week. What would you say to that,roush.

Tren E takes like 10-14 days to kick in right? I know im patient enough to take the same dose for a month before upping the dosage

Tren E takes like 10-14 days to kick in right? I know im patient enough to take the same dose for a month before upping the dosage

tren e has about a 68% absorption rate . tren a has about a 92% absorption rate. so not only does tren e take longer to kick in , what you do have is going to be way less mg for mg . when you think your taking 300mg a week your only getting about 200 or so. with tren ace what you inject is what you inject , so theres less guessing games. and faster kick in is always better imo

Not hijak but eod protocol would be; m,w,f,s,t,t, s, right? I see a lot of guys just taking eod for m w f and forget about the other two days of the week. What would you say to that,roush.

m, w, f , set up is convenient and easy days to remember, but.
I'd say if you can handle it , go to every day injections*. learn how to back load slin pins so that injecting a quick 1 cc is a painless thing to do with no scar tissue build up. if NOT then definitely EOD . even Test e, which is long ester that only needs injected once per week , i still go ahead and have it in the EOD protocol . the more often you inject the more stable blood levels are and the less sides you get.

of course if your going with a super low dose cyle, then ED is prob over kill. but if your protocol is close to 5-7cc a week , then everyday is ideal

m, w, f , set up is convenient and easy days to remember, but.
I'd say if you can handle it , go to every day injections*. learn how to back load slin pins so that injecting a quick 1 cc is a painless thing to do with no scar tissue build up. if NOT then definitely EOD . even Test e, which is long ester that only needs injected once per week , i still go ahead and have it in the EOD protocol . the more often you inject the more stable blood levels are and the less sides you get.

of course if your going with a super low dose cyle, then ED is prob over kill. but if your protocol is close to 5-7cc a week , then everyday is ideal

Thanks for the breakdown Roush. ED or EOD injections with a slin pin is no sweat. how many units does 25, 50 and 75mg in a slin pin end up being respectively. I ask because it doesn't seem like I would even have enough of the compound in the slin pin if I pin at ED since im running such a low dose cycle to make an ED pin even worth it.

What i meant was, if a person doing 100mg eod m w f , that would equal to 300mg a week so would that be enough? What if u kept going in eod order?

What i meant was, if a person doing 100mg eod m w f , that would equal to 300mg a week so would that be enough? What if u kept going in eod order?

m w f = 300 mg a week
EOD = 350 mg a week

over a period of a 10 week cycle thats 500 more mg of tren needed for Eod , so basically a half vial. mwf would be the conservative gear sparing route i suppose :)

Thanks for the breakdown Roush. ED or EOD injections with a slin pin is no sweat. how many units does 25, 50 and 75mg in a slin pin end up being respectively. I ask because it doesn't seem like I would even have enough of the compound in the slin pin if I pin at ED since im running such a low dose cycle to make an ED pin even worth it.

if you pinned Tren a with a slin pin at the 50iu mark EOD, that would be 50mg per pin and 200mg per week. with such a low dose yeah EOD is better . you could go ahead and add your Test in the same pin as well

m w f = 300 mg a week
EOD = 350 mg a week

over a period of a 10 week cycle thats 500 more mg of tren needed for Eod , so basically a half vial. mwf would be the conservative gear sparing route i suppose :)

So 300mg a week would be good for a first timer right with 250mg test ?

absolutely. assuming its tren ace and not tren e. and the test can be lower then that as well , 175-200. keep in mind that the lower your test dose is the less you will be aromatizing and converting test to estrogen , and the lower estrogen is the less chance you will have of developing prolactin related side effects from the Tren.

Hell, my first blast with tren I noticed it at 200mgs/week. Test was same dose or 250mg. Don't need to go high dose first time imo. U can always up dose too

absolutely. assuming its tren ace and not tren e. and the test can be lower then that as well , 175-200. keep in mind that the lower your test dose is the less you will be aromatizing and converting test to estrogen , and the lower estrogen is the less chance you will have of developing prolactin related side effects from the Tren.

That's the good thing. U doing have to worry about taking DA on trt dose test.

Yeah im having my first round with tren so just thought id ask the pros, thansk roush and soldier for the input and sorry op for hijaking ur thread. Good luck with your cycle

so I wouldn't need to inject test twice, I could do Test 1ml on Monday with 100mg tren, wed tren 100mg and Frid 100mg tren?
wow Im glad I came across this thread, I would of used tren at higher dosage with minimal the same results as using less tren lol

so I wouldn't need to inject test twice, I could do Test 1ml on Monday with 100mg tren, wed tren 100mg and Frid 100mg tren?
wow Im glad I came across this thread, I would of used tren at higher dosage with minimal the same results as using less tren lol

yep you could do that . if you want even more stable blood levels of test though , you can just add and mix in .35 ml of test to each one of your Tren injections.

Back